OT: Miami weather

7142D3C1-C691-4DBD-8C80-73FC418EFEAB.gif

Advertisement
Don’t worry, it is all just Russian collusion to make global warming gods look bad. I remember in the 70’s the Next Icspe Age professors scared the crap out of me with perditions of this sort of weather. Same dudes switched to global warming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Went for a run with my dogo this morning.
60 degrees a little bit of sun peeking through. It was beautiful.

Was like 60 in Lauderdale today. Sissies had on parkas and boots and skullcaps.

Don’t worry, it is all just Russian collusion to make global warming gods look bad. I remember in the 70’s the Next Icspe Age professors scared the crap out of me with perditions of this sort of weather. Same dudes switched to global warming.

Impressive. I expected the first SAM post on page one

Advertisement
lol only shorts & sandals.... Its 52 up here the pines and I'm sipping JW Black and throwing logs on the fire pit

Advertisement
Lmfao
Exactly. I was going to make same point. Some on this board are meatheads and actually believe the bs.....global warming....lmao....enjoy the winter boys it’s gonna be a cold one

Advertisement
Back