OT: Mexico whoops US in HS Football?

Advertisement
I'm thinking we didn't send our "best and brightest" to Mexico City to play in front of 15000 people in a tournament that included a team from Sweden.

Advertisement
I live in Texas and see a lot of *******s with torsos longer than their legs running a max 7 second 40.
(I'll take off a second for the friction caused by the lawnmower but only fit the grass is wet)
I call bullshyt.

I live in Texas and see a lot of *******s with torsos longer than their legs running a max 7 second 40.
(I'll take off a second for the friction caused by the lawnmower but only fit the grass is wet)
I call bullshyt.
I’m confused. I thought Mexicans were beaners and *******s were Cubans(like myself)...

Advertisement
My bad, I thought Cubans were ****** like myself...
(Big shout out to El Christo *****/Kristomelos)
80’s Cubans are black as **** for some reason but not the 60’s Cubans...we’re Spaniard as ****.

Advertisement
None of you pay attention to something I've posted here and on Grassy over the years. We used to field freshman teams through the '60's. Under NCAA rules at the time, freshmen were not eligible. Our freshman teams used to play a college named Mexico Poly quite regularly, and quite regularly they would beat us We would send our freshman team to Mexico City to play then

There was the old story about how a Mexico Poly player pushed George Mira Sr.'s face into the dirt and cursed him in Spanish. The Mexico Poly player was apparently quite surprised when George got up and cursed back at him in Spanish.

I know there is a league of college football teams in Mexico.

Organización Nacional Estudiantil de Fútbol Americano - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was looking for a floating buick GIF, but came across this instead...Paranos ****

@Paranos as soon as he saw this BIG beauty

A5B72762-89CC-4B10-8A79-8D8F3077B1C6.gif

In 2012, La Prepa Tech from Monterray, Mexico beat Stephenville, who was the #1 3A school in texas.

This isn't new. In 2004, some of the kids that I coached in optimist were invited (with other top miami pop warner players) to a tournament where they played against a team from Monterray. That American team was loaded with kids who later went to D1 schools. Best player was TY Hilton. Well, we lost lol. In-fact, we got blown out. The kids that I knew told and showed me through highlights why they got beat. It was supposed be 14U, but they had to be using kids that were older. They housed a kick off on us where Ty Hilton was dusted by at least 5 yards from some 5'4" kid.

Advertisement
Back