OT: Mayweather v Pacquiao 2 May 2015

Advertisement
Gonna be a whole lot of dancin and prancin and not much by way of punches landed.

Floyd prob wins the decision.

giphy (37).gif

They drug that out so long I'm not even interested anymore. Floyd by UD tho, Mannys got nothing for him

Advertisement
Mayweather is good, but was fortunate to come up at a time when there was noone else great to fight him in their prime. The best guys he fought were well past their prime or were good, but not great fighters.

Honestly can't stand Floyd. The only reason this fight didn't happen sooner is because he's been acting like a *****. It's greed or fear of losing that undefeated record or both. I hope Manny knocks him out.

Floyd has dogged Manny for years he knew pac man would wear him out.

Now he waits until pac man isn't as good to agree to fight.

Smart business man

Advertisement
Mayweather is good, but was fortunate to come up at a time when there was noone else great to fight him in their prime. The best guys he fought were well past their prime or were good, but not great fighters.

Honestly can't stand Floyd. The only reason this fight didn't happen sooner is because he's been acting like a *****. It's greed or fear of losing that undefeated record or both. I hope Manny knocks him out.

He wasn't fortunate at all, he ducks people until they're past their prime.

5-7 years ago this is a great fight that could go either way. Zero surprise that Mayweather signs up for this fight now Pacman has clearly lost his edge.

Mayweather ducked Prince Nassem 10+ years ago. Eventually he got old and retired. Similar story this time around. Still think PAC wins.

Advertisement
Floyd is the best defensive fighter of his generation, this fight happens 5 years ago and I still think Floyd handles him honestly

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...Not me, the two in the ring because they need naps at their age...

Available on Pay Per View, Live From Las Vegas its "Better Late Than (soon to be) Dead .5" sponsored by Depends!

They may get to "1" depending on if these two make it...

The Thrilla in The Social Security Office

The Rumble in the Nursing Home

Last edited:
Will draw money just because boxing has become that weak but its 6 yrs too late. The hype isnt the same that it woulda been back then.

Advertisement
all those saying Mayweather ducks people....he fought Canelo, who is a young elite fighter in his prime. Completely demolished him. He also defeated Miguel Cotto a couple years back, and he is currently the middleweight champ of the world....safe to say Cotto is likely still in his prime. He also defeated JMM coming out of retirement as his first fight back in 2009....the same JMM that knocked out Pac.

Haters gonna hate.

Advertisement
Back