OT: Mark May is gone

Advertisement
maxresdefault.jpg

Joey Galloway is a piece of ****. Replace one **** hair with another

Advertisement
Mark May really aggravated me so i'm happy he is gone and hopefully whoever replaces Lou can speak English because that dude had me so confused when he was talking.

Don't get me wrong, glad to see May gone, but now we get $uckeye and surefire Urbie Slurper Galloway. It was bad (and wet enough) with Holtz on O$Ucks nuts, now it gets worse...Guys who were League busts (and O$Uck has like 10 for Gino) must come cheaper than a guys who performed in college AND pro. Clinton Portis, who has a real sense of humor (unlike the usual fake laugh along with Wendy Nix because her hubby is "wit da sox and we love d' sox at ESPN") and insight, is doing sideline.

Stupid.

Advertisement
I can't stand listening to Joey Galloway. I turn the channel when he comes on and never watch games he is a commentator for.

Advertisement
The new 3 will be: Adnan Virk, Galloway and Kannel.

Kannel is decent, just not much personality.
Agreed. For a Nole I actually find Kanell quite tolerable. At the very least, he's constantly poking all of the $EC slurpers in Bristol and their freakin' narrative. Even Virk seems like a decent guy and will be innocuous. Galloway is obviously the issue. He's not only biased but basically a full fledged moron. There's a good chance that May is actually his biological father.

Advertisement
as many college greats as miami had seems like we never had a prominent college fb analyst on tv, if ed reed ever leaves the showtime NFL show that would be cool to see him, i've heard gino break down games before too on the radio he's pretty good.

as many college greats as miami had seems like we never had a prominent college fb analyst on tv, if ed reed ever leaves the showtime NFL show that would be cool to see him, i've heard gino break down games before too on the radio he's pretty good.

That's a good point. We're well represented in the NFL ranks but there's less crossover than you see in basketball where you get Barkley and guys doing college shows during March Madness. We do have Jill Arrington repping us on Fox though.....which I'll take.

BUJNp9NCQAAwtoe.jpg

Don't get me wrong, glad to see May gone, but now we get $uckeye and surefire Urbie Slurper Galloway. It was bad (and wet enough) with Holtz on O$Ucks nuts, now it gets worse...Guys who were League busts (and O$Uck has like 10 for Gino) must come cheaper than a guys who performed in college AND pro. Clinton Portis, who has a real sense of humor (unlike the usual fake laugh along with Wendy Nix because her hubby is "wit da sox and we love d' sox at ESPN") and insight, is doing sideline.

Stupid.

Wait...did you just call Joey Galloway an NFL bust? The same Joey Galloway who had over 10, 000 yards & 77 TDs over a career playing with QBs like Quincy Carter, Ryan Leaf (yes, actually), Brian Griese, Chris Simms, Bruce Gradkowski & Jeff Garcia in run-heavy offenses?

Stupid indeed. I've seen it all now smh.

Advertisement
Back