OT: Luke Kuechly Retires

What I liked about the video is he didn’t talk about His concussions and down play the game of football like Gronk and these other guys. Seems like when these guys make their money and leave the game they wanna run their mouth saying “ I’m not letting my kid play football it’s to dangerous or my kid doesn’t have to play Because his daddy is well off now and he’s gonna play baseball or basketball. Meanwhile concussions in other sports happen more frequently than football women’s soccer boxing to name a few These pro football players weren’t thinking like this in Highschool and college when their parents were struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table. Moreover they blow their money and wanna blame football for having CTE all of a sudden to collect a check GTFOH. Most of these guys are depressed because you had a lot of money and mucked it up on stupid ish. Most Americans who work 9-5 and two jobs are depressed and they ALL AINT PLAYING FOOTBALL IJS...

Advertisement
Doubtful as most people aren't this smart. That's a rough thing to say, but most won't give it up for various reasons.
You will see it more often. But some players won't have that luxury as the 6 kids with 5 baby mamas ain't going away any time soon.

Concussions aside, it's pretty hard to fathom how anyone plays LB in such a violent manner for even as long as a great like Kuechly did. To do it at an elite level is even more crazy. You really must have to relish incessant physical contact so for him to retire now really must signify either that his body was finally shutting down and/or he was really scared by whatever medical advice he was getting. Good for him. Fans of his teams can't say he ever cheated them in the effort department.

Advertisement
Concussions aside, it's pretty hard to fathom how anyone plays LB in such a violent manner for even as long as a great like Kuechly did. To do it at an elite level is even more crazy. You really must have to relish incessant physical contact so for him to retire now really must signify either that his body was finally shutting down and/or he was really scared by whatever medical advice he was getting. Good for him. Fans of his teams can't say he ever cheated them in the effort department.
Best to ever suit up for the Panthers. I'm just gutted I don't get to see him play again.

I've no qualms with him walking away from the sport if he felt he needed to.

Advertisement
Back