OT: LBJ

Advertisement
The cuban guy who exposed as the hate mongering black supremacist you are...donā€™t you remember?
Yea I do, it was in the Floyd Mayweather thread, where u were there being a sly Cuban opportunist hating on Mayweather the same way u are Lebron right now...whatta coincidence. ā€œExposedā€?? U radioā€™d in for back up from the lynch mob just like you doing right now.

Advertisement
Why U do him like this šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Lebron may be the best overall athlete and sportsman of all-time, but he is not the best basketball player, Michael Jordan is. Iā€™ve witnessed Lebron quit several times: the Boston series before he left Cleveland, the Mavs series, the Spurs series, and each loss to the Warriors, was especially the last two. The timeout before Kyrie hit the 3 to win the chip, Lebron sat down and dry heavā€™d into a towel keep his face covered. He has panic attacks at big moments and usually defers as a result. The play before the timeout he held the ball in a corner and waved Kyrie to come get it out of his hands because he was frozen solid and couldnā€™t dribble or move (and he hadnā€™t dribbled yet), I have every game of that series on DVR.

Lebron is 3-6 in the Finals. MJ was 6-0.
Lebron WILL NOT and ABSOLUTELY REFUSES to guard the opposing teamā€™s best player unlike MJ and Kobe who demanded it.

With that said, the biggest difference between MJ and Lebron is the PRESENCE of a FATHER in their lives. If Lebron didnā€™t have daddy issues heā€™d be unquestionably the best basketball and sportsman of all-time. His problems (ability to quit and shrink at big moments) stem from this. The purposeful avoidance of the one on one showdown against his oppositionā€™s best player stems from this.

The ENTIRE Warriors team consists of players with present and strong fathers except Durant and maybe Draymond (and u can see the *****assness and shenanigans that may be the result).

This is absolutely not true. My cousin knows Bron and his pops. Pops has always been around but heā€™s a street dude/hustler so he gets paid to stay out of the light.
Youā€™ll hear about him one day.

Now we know you tripping...Heroin...Heroin...go look in the mirror, thatā€™s the face of Heroin abuse.
Iā€™ve actually never touched a drug in my life...not even weed
Yea I do, it was in the Floyd Mayweather thread, where u were there being a sly Cuban opportunist hating on Mayweather the same way u are Lebron right now...whatta coincidence. ā€œExposedā€?? U radioā€™d in for back up from the lynch mob just like you doing right now.
except you said the same **** about Lebron that I did...

Sly Cuban opportunist lulz

This is absolutely not true. My cousin knows Bron and his pops. Pops has always been around but heā€™s a street dude/hustler so he gets paid to stay out of the light.
Youā€™ll hear about him one day.
Yea, Iā€™ll wait šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Everyone in Cleveland has a cousin who knows Bron too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
to LAL...Kawhi next...it's a wrap for the West.
Really moron?! Howā€™s that? This team will be lucky to be the 5th best team behind GS, Houston, Utah, and OKC. I mean seriously, do some of you dudes even watch basketball? LeBron needs shooters and LA has some of the worst shooters in the league including the worst shooting PG in the league in Lonzo. They just signed Stevenson and Rondo, more guys that canā€™t shoot! And as good as Kawhi is, he canā€™t shoot either and thatā€™s never been his game. Heā€™s a slasher and defender. What some of you have to realize is a lot of people donā€™t want to play with LeBron from Kyrie and now Paul George. Dudes gonna be 34 and you all are still acting like itā€™s 2010 and he just signed with heat and is 26 again. Lmao heā€™s like old man Kobe now, no one wants to play with him because heā€™s a passive aggressive control freak who gets all the credit when he wins but none of the blame when he looses. Lakers will be lucky to make it to the second round. Thatā€™s a fact.

Me too...
Always the victim...
83BBBCE2-C6BA-49AA-8ACE-4E67E28A7A96.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back