OT: last chance u

Advertisement
Haven't seen it yet but heard it is really good. I will definitely watch it later.

Good show, but it's sad how many of these kids consistently shoot themselves in the foot. When you have to tell adults to bring a **** pencil and paper to class, it makes sense why a fair number of them flame out. DeAndre Johnson came off as a kid deserving of a second chance though, he handled himself well. That said, there were some other kids that I wouldn't touch with a 100 ft. pole. The DT that got kicked out of Penn State is one of them. People on here always love to talk about recruiting kids with an edge, but there's a difference between having an edge and being a jerkass.

We might see that kid in the last game, he's at Pitt! If he's not kicked off the team before that!

Advertisement
Good show with an interesting perspective. Worth the watch on a lazy Sunday.

And I agree with Canedude08, DeAndre Johnson came out looking like a solid athlete and good teammate deserving of a second chance. The Texas Tech LB also presented himself well. The highly touted guys on the DL, on the other hand, looked lazy and entitled.

And I agree with Canedude08, DeAndre Johnson came out looking like a solid athlete and good teammate deserving of a second chance. The Texas Tech LB also presented himself well. The highly touted guys on the DL, on the other hand, looked lazy and entitled.

The kid from UGA that flunked his drug tests appeared to be a voice of reason. It's obvious that he could fit in anywhere, it was Kam and that kid from Louisville that appeared to be entitled. I will say this, I'm shocked that the D-Line coach from EMCC isn't employed at somewhere better. He appears to have the knowledge and the personality needed to be successful at the FCS or lower FBS level.

Advertisement
We might see that kid in the last game, he's at Pitt! If he's not kicked off the team before that!

lol at him saying he belonged at bama lol all these kids desperate to go to bama and that kid would hate saban and wouldnt last there......ill be surprised he makes it a whole year

The kid from UGA that flunked his drug tests appeared to be a voice of reason. It's obvious that he could fit in anywhere, it was Kam and that kid from Louisville that appeared to be entitled. I will say this, I'm shocked that the D-Line coach from EMCC isn't employed at somewhere better. He appears to have the knowledge and the personality needed to be successful at the FCS or lower FBS level.

that HC is a piece of **** real talk......he contradicts the fuq outta himself everytime and that RB was right when he said u can recognize when someone is using u and that guy was. Even though he shouldnt talk back he was right about the coach not being able to read kids and genuinely caring about them......ni99a kicked that kids mom out the stands lol.

that HC is a piece of **** real talk......he contradicts the fuq outta himself everytime and that RB was right when he said u can recognize when someone is using u and that guy was. Even though he shouldnt talk back he was right about the coach not being able to read kids and genuinely caring about them......ni99a kicked that kids mom out the stands lol.

Stephens may be a piece of crap, but he is no worse than most other successful coaches. Of course these coaches are using these kids, their jobs are in the hands of immature, at times selfish children masquerading as adults. What's funny is that for the most part, Stephens isn't asking for anything extreme, he is merely asking for these kids to do their job. Then again, when you have a bunch of overly emotional idiots that aren't used to having male authority figures, this is what happens. These kids ignore and belittle the coaches on staff that TRY TO HELP THEM. Be it Coach Wood(The OC), or Coach Williams(D-Line), these kids have little respect for anyone that isn't kissing their ***. The people who should have a beef with Stephens is his staff, he doesn't appreciate them. Look at how he treats Wood, Wagner, etc. I was so happy to see that Trickett was able to move on, he didn't deserve to be stuck in the middle like that.

There's a reason why that guy ended up at a D-2 school, he's an entitled brat that isn't worth the trouble.

lol at him saying he belonged at bama lol all these kids desperate to go to bama and that kid would hate saban and wouldnt last there......ill be surprised he makes it a whole year

Just binged on this show yesterday. This kid - apart from Isiah Wright - had the worst attitude. Hopefully he straightens out because he's talented, like Wright.

Advertisement

Stephens may be a piece of crap, but he is no worse than most other successful coaches. Of course these coaches are using these kids, their jobs are in the hands of immature, at times selfish children masquerading as adults. What's funny is that for the most part, Stephens isn't asking for anything extreme, he is merely asking for these kids to do their job. Then again, when you have a bunch of overly emotional idiots that aren't used to having male authority figures, this is what happens. These kids ignore and belittle the coaches on staff that TRY TO HELP THEM. Be it Coach Wood(The OC), or Coach Williams(D-Line), these kids have little respect for anyone that isn't kissing their ***. The people who should have a beef with Stephens is his staff, he doesn't appreciate them. Look at how he treats Wood, Wagner, etc. I was so happy to see that Trickett was able to move on, he didn't deserve to be stuck in the middle like that.

There's a reason why that guy ended up at a D-2 school, he's an entitled brat that isn't worth the trouble.

Like the way he handled the injury like Wagner said if hes injured only he knows that then on top of that he says the kid wont amount to anything (he said it in a different way) like cmon i know coaches do that but I cant see a dude like Mark Richt and alot more coaches like that. Whats his job only to yell at kids? u have to handle kids different and talk to each kid different and understand them and then u can get that potential out and they'll respect u.....he doesnt have to do all that dumb **** like kicking the O cord out for no ***** reason. The OC should be the **** ball coach....thats **** with the Ocrd was retarded he even said sorry and said yes sir......that guy is an ******* its like he didnt want his kids happy..........thats like if MR hosted paradise camp and yelled at everyone cause they laughed.....AG did that same **** to Tyriq McCord cuz they were standing in the shade people see through that car salesman **** eventually and the way he was with that parent omg i wudda bodied him at that age.........hopefully talented kids choose other jucos and avoid that dude.

Last edited:

Just binged on this show yesterday. This kid - apart from Isiah Wright - had the worst attitude. Hopefully he straightens out because he's talented, like Wright.

I just finished last night took me 3 days............that fuqin death note trailer making me want to watch a fuqin cartoon on netflix but I dont know if i can do cartoons lol.

[video=youtube;gTLnDIeSZr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTLnDIeSZr8&t=7s[/video]

my bad at this being mad OT

Advertisement

I just finished last night took me 3 days............that fuqin death note trailer making me want to watch a fuqin cartoon on netflix but I dont know if i can do cartoons lol.

[video=youtube;gTLnDIeSZr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTLnDIeSZr8&t=7s[/video]

This looks dope af lol

This looks dope af lol

foreal

Good show, but it's sad how many of these kids consistently shoot themselves in the foot. When you have to tell adults to bring a **** pencil and paper to class, it makes sense why a fair number of them flame out. DeAndre Johnson came off as a kid deserving of a second chance though, he handled himself well. That said, there were some other kids that I wouldn't touch with a 100 ft. pole. The DT that got kicked out of Penn State is one of them. People on here always love to talk about recruiting kids with an edge, but there's a difference between having an edge and being a jerkass.

lol yea that dude Kam out of penn state was ridiculous. The fact Pitt gave him a scholly is crazy (obviously happened before the show came out) but still

Advertisement
Back