OT Lane Kiffin

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
For the lulz.

John Franklin III leaves Auburn, joins Florida Atlantic

Auburn Tigers quarterback-turned-wide receiver John Franklin III has decided to transfer to Florida Atlantic, he said in an Instagram post Tuesday.

Franklin, who rose to fame via the Netflix documentary series "Last Chance U," transferred to Auburn from East Mississippi Community College prior to last season. He served as the Tigers' backup quarterback, completing 14 of 26 passes for 204 yards and a touchdown. He also ran for 430 yards on 46 carries.

He will be playing for coach Lane Kiffin with the Owls. Quarterback De'Andre Johnson, a transfer from Florida State who appeared in Season Two of "Last Chance U," also is at Florida Atlantic.

Advertisement
dude was an fau level talent from the beginning.

He finessed FSU as a package deal for Alex Collins...went Juco..and finessed the Juco as he wasnt even the starter and had his best game the day auburn scouts came to see him.

4 schools for this little maggot. Yikes. He was a total douchebag on Last Chance U. Not surprised he quit again.

Advertisement
I really enjoyed Last Chance U, but Lane Kiffin must seriously love it. Those 2, plus the DE and Trickett is now their TE coach.

Kiffen gonna leave FAU in a mess when he bolts next year IF he makes it that long.

Advertisement
Hasn't he been seeing out at the clubs with like some young college girls or sorority girls from FAU? I'm never criticize a man for following the call of nature, but he is the head coach after all, and should probably maintain at least some semblance of respectability. I get the feeling he gives zero fūcks though.

He's bringing in every bum/outlier (players & coaches) he can get his hands on. Good luck FAU....be careful what you wish for.

Kiffen gonna leave FAU in a mess when he bolts next year IF he makes it that long.

So where does this leave De'Andre Johnson a/k/a girlfriend beater in the scheme of things?

?
For the lulz.

John Franklin III leaves Auburn, joins Florida Atlantic

Auburn Tigers quarterback-turned-wide receiver John Franklin III has decided to transfer to Florida Atlantic, he said in an Instagram post Tuesday.

Franklin, who rose to fame via the Netflix documentary series "Last Chance U," transferred to Auburn from East Mississippi Community College prior to last season. He served as the Tigers' backup quarterback, completing 14 of 26 passes for 204 yards and a touchdown. He also ran for 430 yards on 46 carries.

He will be playing for coach Lane Kiffin with the Owls. Quarterback De'Andre Johnson, a transfer from Florida State who appeared in Season Two of "Last Chance U," also is at Florida Atlantic.

Hasn't he been seeing out at the clubs with like some young college girls or sorority girls from FAU? I'm never criticize a man for following the call of nature, but he is the head coach after all, and should probably maintain at least some semblance of respectability. I get the feeling he gives zero fūcks though.

Generally, I dislike the man and believe he's an overrated coach whose best attribute is his ability to ride the coat tails of better men. I knock him for bouncing around jobs, knock him for picking up trash players without any concern for their morality, knock him for consistently writing checks with his mouth that his teams could not cash on the field (in both the pros and college), but I will not knock him for trying to knock boots with co-eds. Dude is recently divorced, has cash, and has some fame (infamy?) at a college campus in South Florida with many attractive, young ladies (above the age of consent) around him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, I just don't see him at Floriduh

Too many uptight Bull Gaturd boosters would block him, just like we all know there will never be a black head coach at Florida. The Deep South hillbilly power faction won't allow it.

Mark my words, I can totally see Kiffin going to the Gayturds after SharkFücker gets fired. Desperate loves desperate.

boner.jpg

Advertisement
Back