OT Lane Kiffin

Hasn't he been seeing out at the clubs with like some young college girls or sorority girls from FAU? I'm never criticize a man for following the call of nature, but he is the head coach after all, and should probably maintain at least some semblance of respectability. I get the feeling he gives zero fūcks though.

Generally, I dislike the man and believe he's an overrated coach whose best attribute is his ability to ride the coat tails of better men. I knock him for bouncing around jobs, knock him for picking up trash players without any concern for their morality, knock him for consistently writing checks with his mouth that his teams could not cash on the field (in both the pros and college), but I will not knock him for trying to knock boots with co-eds. Dude is recently divorced, has cash, and has some fame (infamy?) at a college campus in South Florida with many attractive, young ladies (above the age of consent) around him.

gonna bite him in the *** when one of these young chicks goes for the big payday

Advertisement
Hasn't he been seeing out at the clubs with like some young college girls or sorority girls from FAU? I'm never criticize a man for following the call of nature, but he is the head coach after all, and should probably maintain at least some semblance of respectability. I get the feeling he gives zero fūcks though.

Generally, I dislike the man and believe he's an overrated coach whose best attribute is his ability to ride the coat tails of better men. I knock him for bouncing around jobs, knock him for picking up trash players without any concern for their morality, knock him for consistently writing checks with his mouth that his teams could not cash on the field (in both the pros and college), but I will not knock him for trying to knock boots with co-eds. Dude is recently divorced, has cash, and has some fame (infamy?) at a college campus in South Florida with many attractive, young ladies (above the age of consent) around him.

gonna bite him in the *** when one of these young chicks goes for the big payday

Gonna be awkward when he benches one of his best players after he finds out they've both been smashing the same chick.

Just curious since now Lane called them THE FaU..

Do we have "the u" trademarked?

I see Kiffin at FAU for at least 3-4 years. First, he needs to redeem himself as a head coach and actually win something. That's going to take some time given where FAU started out. Second, the only reason he chose FAU was to deepen his recruiting ties to South Florida. He needs that extra time to set up his street agents and get the more unethical coaches on his payroll somehow. Then he bolts back to the SEC where they will look the other way at his antics as long as he's not too blatant about it like Mississippi.

Gonna be awkward when he benches one of his best players after he finds out they've both been smashing the same chick.

Together. At the same time.

Advertisement

Never gonna happen. Kif wouldn't bench a starter and wouldn't bang a chick that a backup could get with.

https://bustedcoverage.com/2017/02/04/bc-investigation-who-are-these-two-girls-with-lane-kiffin/

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

Personally I think he's an entitled frat boy corch, but I'll give him props for his off-field game.

FAU is getting exactly what they wanted, we'll see if it comes with a cost. He could build a monster there is they were still an FCS program, but not at the FBS level.

Advertisement
It's fitting really. FAU is kind of a "last chance" show for Kiffin. I heard they hired an ex-pimp to smell his fingers unannounced throughout the day.

Advertisement
Back