OT Kiffin smells blood in S FL

I was a Kiffin or Mario guy last year when job was open. I think he will do well at Ole Miss. FAU experienced humbled him and made him a better coach.

Advertisement
Charlie Partridge at Pitt is the guy with the connections. There's also Graham Wilbert, their director of player personnel who was at FAU with Partridge and developed some good connections.

The first year kiffin won he had the roster loaded with charlie’s players. Charlie revamped FAU recruiting. Singletary and those florida players were his boys!

Ole miss was caught paying players a shytload of money, diamond rings and jewlery and free cars. When they get back to paying they will clean up recruiting again. Its no secret how they got those 5 stats

Advertisement

Its clear Kiffin is going to target S FL hard with the connections he made the past 3 years and the staff he’s built. He knows S FL is a big time opportunity for Ole Miss due to the kids wanting money & SEC.

If we don’t wise up and can Manny they’re going to get good.

Also very low academics!!!

Partridge's secret South Fla weapon at Michigan is Devin Bush Sr who's an analyst on their staff.

I've been saying for months now we should fire Patke & hire Bush Sr in his place.

Chris Partridge isn't a South Fla Dynamo unto himself, his region of expertise is actually New Jersey & the Northeast because he coached at Paramus Catholic, he's only done well because he had Bush Sr to help him connect the wire to be plugged in down in Florida.
any move like that requires a new coach and probably new AD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back