OT Kiffin smells blood in S FL

JMG

Sophomore

Its clear Kiffin is going to target S FL hard with the connections he made the past 3 years and the staff he’s built. He knows S FL is a big time opportunity for Ole Miss due to the kids wanting money & SEC.

If we don’t wise up and can Manny they’re going to get good.

Advertisement
I am just glad FSU wasn’t smart enough to go after him. I like Norvell just fine but Lane has wised up this turn IMO.

Partridge's secret South Fla weapon at Michigan is Devin Bush Sr who's an analyst on their staff.

I've been saying for months now we should fire Patke & hire Bush Sr in his place.

Chris Partridge isn't a South Fla Dynamo unto himself, his region of expertise is actually New Jersey & the Northeast because he coached at Paramus Catholic, he's only done well because he had Bush Sr to help him connect the wire to be plugged in down in Florida.

Partridge's secret South Fla weapon at Michigan is Devin Bush Sr who's an analyst on their staff.

I've been saying for months now we should fire Patke & hire Bush Sr in his place.

Chris Partridge isn't a South Fla Dynamo unto himself, his region of expertise is actually New Jersey & the Northeast because he coached at Paramus Catholic, he's only done well because he had Bush Sr to help him connect the wire to be plugged in down in Florida.
X100

Advertisement

Sr is a Nole through and through and will never...EVER work for us. I know Sr’s brother (JR’s uncle) He will never take a job with UM.

Lol not the guy that you're thinking about at all. Chris Partridge is Jabril Peppers old coach at Paramus Catholic in Jersey

Advertisement

so they got Devin Bush and hired dad as a analyst? Only notable guy he pulled out of the area since 2016 is Solomon and they’ve been after plenty,,

so they got Devin Bush and hired dad as a analyst? Only notable guy he pulled out of the area since 2016 is Solomon and they’ve been after plenty,,
No, he got them Josh Metellus, Josh Uche, Devin Gil, Anthony Solomon & Mike Morris, plus helped them land
Jaylen Harrell in this class.

Devin is not an on field coach so he doesn get credited with landing the prospects, but he's the main reason on that staff why they get any kids from down Florida. Plus he's an upcoming LB's coach who's coached at Flanagan & will eventually get a job as on field assistant.

Advertisement

Remember when you brought this up and dudes were arguing we couldn’t possibly bring him on because we needed a spot for the striker whisperer. Even with Bush Sr’s “limited on field resume” at he wouldn’t be any worse of a coach than Bratke, while being significantly more respect and a huge upgrade on the trail.

Remember when you brought this up and dudes were arguing we couldn’t possibly bring him on because we needed a spot for the striker whisperer. Even with Bush Sr’s “limited on field resume” at he wouldn’t be any worse of a coach than Bratke, while being significantly more respect and a huge upgrade on the trail.
Patke been here since 2016 & has had an on field position since 2018 & the mf'er has missed on every **** LB target he's gone after, like every single one of'em lol.

Even if Bush Sr wasn't an technically savvy coach, just off his recruiting prowess alone he would be a significant upgrade to our Defensive staff.

**** even a coach like Brian Williams up at Maryland, that dude ain't no LB coaching savant, his only job is to recruit & that's what he does, very well.

We need some recruiters on the Defensive side of the ball on this staff, Lazy Patke needs to gtfoh.

Advertisement
No, he got them Josh Metellus, Josh Uche, Devin Gil, Anthony Solomon & Mike Morris, plus helped them land
Jaylen Harrell in this class.

Devin is not an on field coach so he doesn get credited with landing the prospects, but he's the main reason on that staff why they get any kids from down Florida. Plus he's an upcoming LB's coach who's coached at Flanagan & will eventually get a job as on field assistant.
I know he’s a analyst..out of all the names you listed, we’d take Solomon no doubt I know he was at Flanagan..maybe you right. But that resume isn’t that impressive for ppl to be vouching for him that’s all I’m saying. How much of a upgrade would he be really? You’d put him at the head of a position group at this point?..I’d rather a proven guy and not move laterally. Just IMO

I know he’s a analyst..out of all the names you listed, we’d take Solomon no doubt I know he was at Flanagan..maybe you right. But that resume isn’t that impressive for ppl to be vouching for him that’s all I’m saying. How much of a upgrade would he be really? You’d put him at the head of a position group at this point?..I’d rather a proven guy and not move laterally. Just IMO
He would be a drastic upgrade as a recruiter, Patke is pure shít on the trail, that's all I care about bring me recruiters.

I don't care about a position coach that's super technical, just give me a crooter. I want my Coordinators (OC/DC) to be an X's & O's guru, but position coaches, just bring me some dudes who can sell & get signatures.

I don't see what all the hype is about with regards to Bush. Been there five years ago and is still just an analyst and aside from his own son and a couple of other Flannigan kids what has he or Michigan really done down here?

I know a bit about kids from that area and his teams, having a personal connection to one or two and if anything they've gotten relatively few of the uber talented kids that came up with little Bush. Honestly, I think if he hadn't guaranteed his son and Gil he wouldn't even be at Michigan imo.

Last edited:
Charlie Partridge at Pitt is the guy with the connections. There's also Graham Wilbert, their director of player personnel who was at FAU with Partridge and developed some good connections.

Advertisement
Back