OT: JULIO JONES CONTRACT EXTENSION 🐐👑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Top 10 WRs all time... the top 5 would destroy anybody else in history.

1. Julio Jones
2. Randy Moss
3. Andre Johnson
4. Calvin Johnson
5. Terrell Owens
6. Jerry Rice
7. Antonio Brown
8. Michael Irvin
8. Larry Fitzgerald
9. Brandon Marshall
10. DeAndre Hopkins

Top 10 WRs all time

1. Julio Jones
2. Randy Moss
3. Andre Johnson
4. Calvin Johnson
5. Terrell Owens
6. Jerry Rice
7. Antonio Brown
8. Michael Irvin
8. Larry Fitzgerald
9. Brandon Marshall
10. DeAndre Hopkins

hHWGpf1.gif

Advertisement
Lol Jerry Rice got his numbers playing with one of the best QBs in history and cheating using some kind of glue **** on his gloves lol smh no surprise how he was able to put up the numbers he did. Still respect him as one of the greats but the goat? No

The Falcons just signed Julio Jones to a 3 year 66 million dollar extension, ALL GUARANTEED, with 64 million due at signing... making him the highest paid WR in history!!

:rickflair2:

That’s how you show love to the best WR all time who has never been a locker room cancer or stereotypical WR diva. Rise Up Mfkrs!!

View attachment 96577
Rise up!!

Lol Jerry Rice got his numbers playing with one of the best QBs in history and cheating using some kind of glue **** on his gloves lol smh no surprise how he was able to put up the numbers he did. Still respect him as one of the greats but the goat? No
Hahahaha so dumb

Julio Jones isn't retired and who knows how long he will play, but at this point, he is better than Rice was.

The only question is can Jones play 20 seasons.

1567884948002.png

1567884969948.png

Advertisement
Julio Jones isn't retired and who knows how long he will play, but at this point, he is better than Rice was.

View attachment 96583

View attachment 96584

Jesus..

hHWGpf1.gif

I hope you’re just trolling. FWIW rice never used stickum. Please stop you’re embarrassing yourself

View attachment 96583

View attachment 96584
Lol you never let me down.... and there’s no cheating in college football. You win life 😂

Advertisement

I understand your point, but the GOAT is about when all things are said and done looking back at someone's career. There are no qualifiers about "if he hadn't gotten hurt..." or "statistically, the first x number of seasons..."

Jerry's career totals are unequivocally the greatest of all time. You're right, if Julio can keep playing maybe he'll get there. But Larry Fitzgerald is one of the best to play and at 36 is still 6,000 yards behind him.

I personally think Randy Moss is the 🐐 but can understand why people say Rice. Julio is 1 of the greats though, no doubt.

Advertisement
It's Jerry Rice and it's not even close. Go look up his stats - even in the era which didn't protect QBs the way they do today. 22,000 yards man, 2nd is like 6,000 yards still behind.

Outside of some of the old baseball records (Cy Young’s wins, etc), Rices records are about as untouchable as they come.

I personally think Randy Moss is the 🐐 but can understand why people say Rice. Julio is 1 of the greats though, no doubt.
Randy Moss will always be my GOAT, if only he had Rice's work ethic

I think for me, Moss is the greatest deep threat WR ever. There's a chance on any play he could torch you and score a 99 yard TD. But he clearly quit on plays when he knew he wasn't going to get the ball and was a ****** blocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back