OT: Jimbo Fisher recruiting at FSU

Caneman2

Banned
Banned
His last 3 classes at FSU were #3, #3 and #6.

Honestly Willie Taggart probably inherited more talent than any coach since Larry Coker.

Why are some FSU fans blaming Jimbo for this year’s season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch's Law
Butch-TheU.jpg

Jimbo was an elite recruiter. Him leaving was huge for us.

Too bad we have subsequently ****ed that advantage away

Exactly, Fisher is in the same scumbag class with Saban and Urban. Him leaving was a huge opportunity for us to steal recruits and beat them for a decade and we chose to try and be worse.

Advertisement
He ain't lying.....

I mean...we've won 2 in a row...but Jimbo has only been gone 1 year. So 1-0 since Jimbo left. Regardless, the topic is on recruiting...even then...to say we haven't capitalized on recruiting is weird because this is the first cycle without Jimbo and its not even complete yet.

I mean...we've won 2 in a row...but Jimbo has only been gone 1 year. So 1-0 since Jimbo left. Regardless, the topic is on recruiting...even then...to say we haven't capitalized on recruiting is weird because this is the first cycle without Jimbo and its not even complete yet.
We will ALWAYS split or lose some guys to FSU..unless taggart proves to be just terrible. It’s about making sure we hit on our guys. Not so much stars..and so far in the MR era I’d say we most definitely have. Player for player & and class for class. Excluding oline judgement at this point..if you put our classes next to theirs no matter the service rankings

We will ALWAYS split or lose some guys to FSU..unless taggart proves to be just terrible. It’s about making sure we hit on our guys. Not so much stars..and so far in the MR era I’d say we most definitely have. Player for player & and class for class. Excluding oline judgement at this point..if you put our classes next to theirs no matter the service rankings

Taggart has already proven himself to be terrible. Unfortunately he’ll probably be gone after 2019.

Advertisement
Thank you. And yeah Jimbo beat Richt also so....and beat us about 30 times but the whole point was recruiting

Good grief people are dense

Exactly, Fisher is in the same scumbag class with Saban and Urban. Him leaving was a huge opportunity for us to steal recruits and beat them for a decade and we chose to try and be worse.

Gumbo fisher left because he knew the right man was at Miami, and recruiting wasnt going to be easy no more and dont think them 10 straight wins didnt scare him off either, he knows just like the rest of college football knows, its only a matter of me!

Advertisement
Gumbo fisher left because he knew the right man was at Miami, and recruiting wasnt going to be easy no more and dont think them 10 straight wins didnt scare him off either, he knows just like the rest of college football knows, its only a matter of me!
The right Man was at Miami??....Maaannn Just stop it....

Taggart has already proven himself to be terrible. Unfortunately he’ll probably be gone after 2019.
We’ll see. Not gonna trip off 1 year up north. They could easily Have a turn around type year..9-4, 8-5 type season to buy him a extra year

Boy he messed up that crap. I’m betting A&M had to pay him a extra 2million a year because he was giving up the easy pickings over Mark.

His last 3 classes at FSU were #3, #3 and #6.

Honestly Willie Taggart probably inherited more talent than any coach since Larry Coker.

Why are some FSU fans blaming Jimbo for this year’s season?

Because the truth is just too painful?

I can relate.

Advertisement
Back