OT: Jamar Chase

Advertisement
butch left after 2000..Rolle signed even tho, according to you butch was Rolles only reason to come to Miami..then the best part we are just gonna pretend a top 10 pick wasn’t developed to his full potential..
Butch was recruiting Trell since he was a Soph in HS....Butch locked it down REGARDLESS of him leaving...Stop it....Handed Clappy a F ing Lamborghini, which Clappy proceeded to drive off a cliff....

Ask Antrell bout Butch...then Holler back...
Ask him what? If butch recruited him as a junior in HS? We all know he did..but he did not develop Rolle in college..so he gets no credit for what he became. Just like clappy doesn’t get credit for the development of guys he inherited as upperclassmen. Just like al Golden doesn’t get credit for shaq even tho he recruited shaq since he was a pup in HS

Advertisement
Shhhhh....
27067182_1894365150605221_5466215118510195824_n.jpg

Butch was recruiting Trell since he was a Soph in HS....Butch locked it down REGARDLESS of him leaving...Stop it....Handed Clappy a F ing Lamborghini, which Clappy proceeded to drive off a cliff....
Okay, golden recruited shaq since he was a soph in HS..Richt recruited Rivers and Williams since they were freshman..but neither golden or Richt will or should get credit for their development or as the main reason they chose the U..Rolle inked with Miami after Butch bolted..if it was just about butch I’d gues Rolle would have a hard time still coming

Okay, golden recruited shaq since he was a soph in HS..Richt recruited Rivers and Williams since they were freshman..but neither golden or Richt will or should get credit for their development or as the main reason they chose the U..Rolle inked with Miami after Butch bolted..if it was just about butch I’d gues Rolle would have a hard time still coming
They should get alot of credit for coming into the mess they did....

Advertisement
Butch was in Trells living room day before he bolted, while his Agent was trying to finalize a UM deal....Know the Facts or refrain from commenting...

Butch was in Trells living room day before he bolted, while his Agent was trying to finalize a UM deal....Know the Facts or refrain from commenting...
I’m not saying butch didn’t recruit Rolle..but he had nothing to do with Rolles development..so u can’t say he’s a “butch kid”..I mean u can say whatever u want but it doesn’t make you right lol..you rep for Butch Davis’s like Shannon sharpe reps for lebron. OLE GOAT BUTCH 😭

I’m not saying butch didn’t recruit Rolle..but he had nothing to do with Rolles development..so u can’t say he’s a “butch kid”..I mean u can say whatever u want but it doesn’t make you right lol..you rep for Butch Davis’s like Shannon sharpe reps for lebron. OLE GOAT BUTCH 😭
You **** right I do...and will till they lay my *** in the ground...

Advertisement
**** I feel like you guys are going around in circles about things that are factual.....so can we are agree on these simple facts.

1. Butch absolutely recruited Rolle. (I dont think anyone disputes this)

2. Butch absolutely didn't coach Rolle at UM (obviously he couldn't have since he wasn't at UM at the time Rolle was here)

If ww can agree on these simple facts I think you guys can see how silly the argument is.

Patrick Peterson was a great player but he wasn’t dominant and wasn’t a real impact player. LSU players and fans think he is on the level of a Charles Woodson. Antrel Rolle was much better in college.

and in the pros. He's overrated. But they have nothing much to grab off of other than guys like him, Odell, and now it will be Burrow. **** you would think Fonrette was Bo Jackson

Advertisement
People forget how good Trell was....if it wasn't for SeanTay....he'd have been a household name....Go from CFB AA CB...to NFL All Pro Safety ain't no easy task....Absolutely Shut Down Fitzgerald and Megatron in College..and told them to their face...

Didn’t he have an INT taken away from him at the swamp in 02 on some BS pass interference?

If they had to earn every number that was attached to a legend at UM, we'd have no numbers available for players to start with.
I have seen and heard recruits want to come to UM wear 26 and etc not sure about other numbers like that... but I’m also young so 🤷🏾‍♂️ And we do some much gimmickicy ish like the TO Chain rings dancing lol don’t see how this isn’t far off.

So Jamar chase is now changing his # from 1 to 7.

So why I’m bringing this up LSU has the tradition of you have to earn it as the players decide who gets to wear it next. And i was thinking like why don’t we do that at UM with 26, i think it’d be the perfect way to honor ST. not sure if this brought up before but what do you guys think?

I want their video production guy. Holy ****. That guy we got from Auburn have no clue what he’s done yet.

Advertisement
Back