OT: Jamar Chase

chilltill

5 STAR WB
So Jamar chase is now changing his # from 1 to 7.

So why I’m bringing this up LSU has the tradition of you have to earn it as the players decide who gets to wear it next. And i was thinking like why don’t we do that at UM with 26, i think it’d be the perfect way to honor ST. not sure if this brought up before but what do you guys think?

Advertisement

So why I’m bringing this up LSU has the tradition of you have to earn it as the players decide who gets to wear it next. And i was thinking like why don’t we do that at UM with 26, i think it’d be the perfect way to honor ST. not sure if this brought up before but what do you guys think?

I rather just retire the #26...

That's the problem now, ***** being followers!

Advertisement
If they had to earn every number that was attached to a legend at UM, we'd have no numbers available for players to start with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He recruited him...he and my cousin were in Trells living room..the day before Butch bolted...Stop it....
Stop what exactly? Butch had no role in his development what so ever. Calling him a Stoops kid would be more accurate.

Stop what exactly? Butch had no role in his development what so ever. Calling him a Stoops kid would be more accurate.
He came to UM because of Butch recruiting him to UM since he was a Soph in HS...Family loved Butch and Chuck....ask @dsddcane if anything I said isn't 100% fact...Lol at Stoops...Pagano wipes his *** in developing DBs....proof is in the pudding...including the NFL where Chuck's Secondaries were Top 3 his entire NFL career (as a DB Coach)....

Advertisement
Back