OT: Jamal Anderson

TC7D

2000 Cane
Must be channeling his inner Kellen Winslow...

Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson reportedly had a, um, troubling incident at a gas station in Georgia this week.

According to a police report obtained by TMZ, Anderson walked into a QuikTrip convenience store at a gas station and was slurring his words as he paid the cashier. He then allegedly started walking around the store, eventually returning to the counter and exposing himself. The clerk told police that Anderson took out his genitals and began *********ing.

Somehow, Anderson was not arrested. Police say he appeared intoxicated and claimed he was dropped off at the store by friends, but the clerk declined to press charges over the indecent act. Anderson was issued a ticket for criminal trespass and banned from the QuikTrip for life. Police even arranged an Uber ride home for him.

Anderson played for the Falcons for eight seasons from 1994-2001. He made the Pro Bowl in 2008. The last time we heard from him was when the Arkansas Razorbacks made an embarrassing mistake by sending him a letter. These are not the types of headlines an NFL player hopes to make after his playing career is over.

Advertisement
What excited him enough to publicly ********** at a gas station? The attendant should have let him do his thing and posted the surveillance tape on the net. Fools need to be made fool of. Just disgusting for a grown *** man to do.

Eugene Robinson disapproves of this staining of the Falcons franchise name.

What's most impressive is that he made the Pro Bowl seven years after he finished playing.

:26V9R6P:

Advertisement
Advertisement
I used to hang out and party with Jamal when he was at Utah.

He and his brother are some crazy fvckes and this doesn't surprise me one bit.

So it doesn't surprise you?

You used to hang and party with him: so you all used to take turns pulling your junk at 7-11's.

Got it. Explains a lot.

Advertisement

You used to hang and party with him: so you all used to take turns pulling your junk at 7-11's.

Got it. Explains a lot.

Pullin our junk at the 7-11 was just the pre-game homie.

You have no idea youngin.

Advertisement
Not just any women. Those are Mormon white women. They're so white, they're actually a different race than regular white folk.

Got it. Explains a lot.

Pullin our junk at the 7-11 was just the pre-game homie.

You have no idea youngin.

Here's just one small example....His brother used to massage his dogs' (pits) balls all the time to make them "more loyal".

Yeah I know.....

Advertisement
Back