OT: Jalen Kitna arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Reading this type of stuff is so intense , I don’t like to even read about it
I'd caution you to avoid a lot of the detailed stories of possible war crimes in Ukraine then too. Accidentally stumbled upon one yesterday on a news site that legitimately turned my stomach. Nanjing massacre type of vile stuff with kids involved. Horrible.

Very sad news.

Hopefully the young man gets the counseling he needs and can turn his life around.

Advertisement
Reading this type of stuff is so intense , I don’t like to even read about it
So we have to assist in SWAT raids to provide medical aid. I was the LT for one a couple months ago where the guy had numerous computers filled with that disgusting **** and even had posters on his wall. They had a hand fight so we had to check for injuries and my skin was crawling the entire time.

Advertisement
was it detailed accounts of Ukranian government officials rolling around nude in our tax dollars?
No. But it was below an article about one of the biggest tricks of populist idiocy being the ability to fool people into believing foreign aid is some major part of the federal budget. But I digress. This isn't an OT politics forum. Go Russia. That's a great honorable non-woke country and military!

Advertisement
No it’s not , stop it. I know your gimmick but please stfu on this.

It absolutely is.

Advertisement
That’s this guy‘s MO. He says stupid shlt to get attention. Who would be saying something like this when there are young children being damaged probably for life.
A guy I used to work with got busted trying to meet with a twelve year old child. Come to find out years before I knew him he got arrested for having child **** and did four years federal for it. Which makes me sick knowing how some politicians act like having child **** isn’t serious or doesn‘t make you a pedo. People are attracted to what they like , so if you watch girl **** you’ll try to have *** with girls. If you’re caught with child **** you should be treated like a pedophile. Locked away and the key thrown away. Period. I’ve seen too many documentaries where these people say they can’t stop, it’s a sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back