OT: Jags Release Fournette

You don't see the Fins drafting corners who don't tackle.

Only Jamar Fletcher. But that was better than if they would’ve taken that noodle armed QB in the first round. What was his name? Dodged a bullet on that one.

Advertisement
I swear that sec running backs have the shortest life span in the nfl. By the time they get to the league their used and abused, from running into 9 man box all the time.

His head coach said he couldn’t get any value at all in his efforts to trade Fournette. Zero. None.

What’s that all about?

when a player's contributions are a net NEGATIVE to your team because they make everyone worse, then you don't exactly have trade value.

Hes been good no lie....just playing on SEC fanboys who basically think their conference is all that
I don’t know for sure Im going off memory. He had like 1 good year, 1 decent year, and the rest has been a headache iirc. His good year he was fed the rock and it took a toll on him I’m sure.

maybe he catches on and has some more good years but at this point in time he’s looking like the he will join a long list of RBs picked high that don’t produce. Usually SEC backs too

I don’t know for sure Im going off memory. He had like 1 good year, 1 decent year, and the rest has been a headache iirc. His good year he was fed the rock and it took a toll on him I’m sure.

maybe he catches on and has some more good years but at this point in time he’s looking like the he will join a long list of RBs picked high that don’t produce. Usually SEC backs too

Im not a huge fan of drafting RB in the 1st round espcially ones who comes from the SEC where they usually have a lot of miles on them already, but looking back at that draft only McCaffery went in the 1st round at pick 8. The rest went in the 2nd round or later

2nd - Dalvin Cook
2nd- Joe Mixon
3rd- Alvin Kamara
3rd- James Connor
4th- Marlon Mack
5th- Aaron Jones

Undrafted- Austin Ekler and Matt Brieda

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back