Leonard Fournette Shrug GIF by DraftKings

Advertisement
lmao joke franchise, f'n joke

and they picked cj henderson..

idiots from the front to the back

lmao joke franchise, f'n joke

and they picked cj henderson..

idiots from the front to the back

Trading all of the players they could from that AFC Championship game was a smart move. That mix of players got as far as they could and it was diminishing returns after that.

But, just drafting replacements that are like 75 cents on the dollar with "better character" seems like buffoonery to me. They had an opportunity to change the face of their franchise, build an offense in an offensive league and they just tried to remake that defense. If/when Minshew flops, it will be in part because they didn't give him a chance.

FWIW - they were going to draft Jonathan Taylor before the Colts leapfrogged them. They had no interest in keeping Fournette this year but Fournette was worth nothing on the market. Not even a pity draft pick.

Advertisement
His head coach said he couldn’t get any value at all in his efforts to trade Fournette. Zero. None.

What’s that all about?

Advertisement
I’d bet on Miami
I think Miami should claim him if Washington doesn’t. The waiver wire order is the same as the draft order, but I think Washington is the only team ahead of Miami who could claim him.

We will know 4pm EST tomorrow when waivers aren’t announced.

Advertisement
Back