OT(ish) - Texas Safety Quits Mid Game

These 5 star kids can not deal with struggle. Been catered to their whole life. Brings down a team when you have too many of them. Downfall of Urban at Florida. Downfall of Pete Carroll at USC. Downfall of Miami under Coker. The only place 5 stars work is at Alabama.

Cause Satan don’t play that! He got 5 stars grey shirting lol

Advertisement
I'm sure there's probably someone desperate enough to take a chance on him, but that's the personification of, "I'm taking my ball and going home."

Quitting is the worst trait a football player can display. This young man should have watched 30 for 30 “The best that never was”. His reputation is shot and will regret his decision.

Advertisement
Kids are whiny Pampered brats Nowadays who expect sHT to be given to them..
I don’t place all of the blame on the kids. A lot of adults at rivals, 247, etc, make a ton of money talking telling these kids how great they are. Then you have these recruiters filling their heads with bull**** to convince them to come to their school. You also have that get on Twitter and **** ride the kids and telling them how bad they want them to play for their program. It’s not a surprise that a lot of highly rated kids have a sense of entitlement.

These 5 star kids can not deal with struggle. Been catered to their whole life. Brings down a team when you have too many of them. Downfall of Urban at Florida. Downfall of Pete Carroll at USC. Downfall of Miami under Coker. The only place 5 stars work is at Alabama.

It isn't just 5 stars, it's kids these days. They're soft as ****. Years ago, you wouldn't have players sitting out when they could play, skipping a season to wait on a draft. Transfer when it gets rough and you've gotta wait for your turn.

It’s not the kids , it’s the ****** parenting and just a ****** society as a whole.

I agree, but it's both. Those kids have become a product of their parenting. Need to get the **** *** attitudes knocked out of them.

Advertisement
Ohio St and LSU and Clemson seem to be doing just fine.

He just threw his career away. No coach worth his salt would want a kid who quits mid game.

Yep, just calling the only plausable reason during a game. Now for me its always been quit anytime on the team, you don't ever come back.

Like I said about JT4 last year; Manny paid for bringing him back.

Urban lost Tebag to graduation, and Cam was dismissed from UF. Had Newton stayed Meyer stays, IMO.

Carroll lost Leinhart and Bush. Barkley was not the same caliber QB. And the Seahawks guaranteed $35M.

Coker was just a bad HC.
We all know why Carroll left. Scumbag.

Bc Nick knows how to handle cry babies

Advertisement
our problem was more getting the wrong 5-stars under Coker

Advertisement
south park GIF

Advertisement
Back