OT...Isaiah Wilson's Mom Snatches Up Becky...

My problem with Ruggs and the robe was he didn't fully commit. Wearing a tee shirt and sweatpants under a robe? Weak.
The move is shirtless with silk boxer shorts.
And if there is a wardrobe malfunction out the front, who cares. You can always claim: (1) I'm neither the first nor the last wardrobe malfunction; and (2) I did it for charity.

Advertisement
My problem with Ruggs and the robe was he didn't fully commit. Wearing a tee shirt and sweatpants under a robe? Weak.
And if there is a wardrobe malfunction out the front, who cares. You can always claim: (1) I'm neither the first nor the last wardrobe malfunction; and (2) I did it for charity.
I wanted him the be like The Office Linebacker and just truck someone. #UNCOUTH

They want to be treated like that , hence why they chase athletes. It’s a business relationship, they’re clout chasing thots that’s job is to look cute.

They make careers out of this, hoping and praying they can get one kid out of the deal.

Yep. If they manage to have one kid FROM an American millionaire they will be blessed with an engineer or Doctor’s salary (see Diddy 30k/month) for 18 years. THE PUSSYFICATION OF AMERICA continues...

Advertisement
Yep. If they manage to have one kid FROM an American millionaire they will be blessed with an engineer or Doctor’s salary (see Diddy 30k/month) for 18 years. THE PUSSYFICATION OF AMERICA continues...
A woman can’t make a man but a man can make a woman. Example a millionaire man impregnates a random woman, she instantly becomes rich off child support. Then gets on Housewives of Atlanta, Basketball wives so forth and so on. The system needs a douche!!!

The opposite - she needs to ditch the guy today.

Of course she won't because she's in it for the money, but that's why I don't feel sorry for them.
she went from Trae Young to Cee Dee Lamb.. and her name is Crymson rose ... Naw bruh that's a thot if I've seen one. I know you over in UK but naw dawg you cut bait and keep it simple.

Wrong....you gotta commit and go full commando

Advertisement
These ho’s take these guys to the cleaners ,they just need that one baby from him. As Bill Burr says “ Gold diggers are the woman beaters for men, only difference is nobody cares”.
Yup. And just like the woman beaters, all the signs are there but the other party chooses to ignore them.

This wisdom was offered as advice to one of our members in late August '19 within this thread: https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/really-off-topic.150533/

It's likely still the top post ever made on this website. It should've been sent directly to those R1 draftees.

And he yelled "sergi umabao" as he deposited his viral bantu seed onto her milky tattooed sphincter. His mind poisoned by continuous images and sounds, streamed over the data device he even carries with him to release bowel contents. A moment of peace or reflection merely a oil-dripped dream. The Talmudic orgy of dripping sexual effluent and her bedazzled *******, the perfect tonic for his wayward soul. He loves her he believes. Her sphincterino now lacquered like the fondant-ensconced wedding cake a day before he loses all of himself to her and her ways, learned by the ways of her mother, and the mother before her, and the ancient folkloric succubus of yore. Just one more male no longer able to achieve his promise, now simply a controlled missive content with his toil by day at Radio Shack or UPS or Baskin Robbins. He returns home early, his hands soft and pillowed, pulling on the door to the copulatorium, he hears the roar of "SERGI UMABAO" crack the still air somewhere in the dark recess of his everyday town-home. He knows the sound all too well, the fetid tang of fresh penny and chlorine hang in the air like the wet flatulence in a Samoan home. A requiem of a dream he can never wake up from. He slumps in the corner, knowing full well his love, the queen of his nights, now lays agape providing her fleshly extended O-ring to another lost vampire. Her ******* now double-lacquered, embossed like an ancient insect captured by the amber stone of time. His phone dingles, his dignity forsaken, a new instagram photo of her renders, new lost souls grow turgid from their flaccid states...as a muffled "sergi umabao" echoes for eternity. But she loves me more.

Advertisement
And he yelled "sergi umabao" as he deposited his viral bantu seed onto her milky tattooed sphincter. His mind poisoned by continuous images and sounds, streamed over the data device he even carries with him to release bowel contents. A moment of peace or reflection merely a oil-dripped dream. The Talmudic orgy of dripping sexual effluent and her bedazzled *******, the perfect tonic for his wayward soul. He loves her he believes. Her sphincterino now lacquered like the fondant-ensconced wedding cake a day before he loses all of himself to her and her ways, learned by the ways of her mother, and the mother before her, and the ancient folkloric succubus of yore. Just one more male no longer able to achieve his promise, now simply a controlled missive content with his toil by day at Radio Shack or UPS or Baskin Robbins. He returns home early, his hands soft and pillowed, pulling on the door to the copulatorium, he hears the roar of "SERGI UMABAO" crack the still air somewhere in the dark recess of his everyday town-home. He knows the sound all too well, the fetid tang of fresh penny and chlorine hang in the air like the wet flatulence in a Samoan home. A requiem of a dream he can never wake up from. He slumps in the corner, knowing full well his love, the queen of his nights, now lays agape providing her fleshly extended O-ring to another lost vampire. Her ******* now double-lacquered, embossed like an ancient insect captured by the amber stone of time. His phone dingles, his dignity forsaken, a new instagram photo of her renders, new lost souls grow turgid from their flaccid states...as a muffled "sergi umabao" echoes for eternity. But she loves me more.
Deep.

Advertisement
so this is Nystates burner account? Thanks

Advertisement
Back