OT...Isaiah Wilson's Mom Snatches Up Becky...

Advertisement
drafted2.jpg

Too many girl friends and family do too much on the players night. Two incidents stood out to me:
  1. Idiot dude dancing to the camera at Kinlaw's selection.
  2. That ghetto alabaga kid Ruggs wearing a bathrobe for such a national viewed event.
I thought the robe was funny, not sure why he's "ghetto" either, he seemed like a good dude. All they talked about was how his best friend died in a car crash.

Advertisement
He got paid for that robe. Who wears an old spice robe
And his mom was yelling at someone in the background to shut that *** up.

Mine was when CB Noah Igbinoghene got selected. His dad told the mom to get up and move so the camera could see him being emotional. The father was like get your *** up.. Stop hugging that boy. lmao tonight should be even more entertaining. I can't wait! In my bart scott voice.

Advertisement
And his mom was yelling at someone in the background to shut that *** up.

Mine was when CB Noah Igbinoghene got selected. His dad told the mom to get up and move so the camera could see him being emotional. The father was like get your *** up.. Stop hugging that boy. lmao tonight should be even more entertaining. I can't wait! In my bart scott voice.

Did you see the one where Lamb snatched His phone from His GF:

Advertisement
Regarding Ruggs:

It’s not to be comfortable. Raiders pick Henry Ruggs III got paid to wear that bathrobe. He’s wearing an Old Spice robe to call attention to the company's $320,000 donation to United Way on behalf of rookies from all 32 NFL teams to kickstart their community efforts.

Regarding Ruggs:

It’s not to be comfortable. Raiders pick Henry Ruggs III got paid to wear that bathrobe. He’s wearing an Old Spice robe to call attention to the company's $320,000 donation to United Way on behalf of rookies from all 32 NFL teams to kickstart their community efforts.

But he's ghetto because he wore it, huh?🤔:mmkay:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back