OT: is Dorito going to run Wefense at Houston?

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
Or is he going to learn a thing or two from Manny?

6PfrUt.gif

Advertisement
It's gon be alot of cheeseburger defensive ends chasing down slot receivers in Houston this year

Advertisement
I'll be watching Houston this year like a chick watching other chicks on social media hoping they got fat.

Advertisement
From what I've read, he plans on running the same defense as his predecessor. Houston's already been through enough **** this year, the last thing they need is for No-D to revert to form.

Advertisement
Things I miss

1. Jersey color updates for effort , black unis being best
2. Dt's being 20 yards down field while not defending anything
3. Opponents drives lasting 10 minutes and getting every third down conversion
4.10 yard cushions
5. Depth chart updates with 4-3 personnel even though we ran a 3-4
6. Al taking the blame with no excuses every presser, then ripping off 5 excuses
7. Denofrio defending a tempo offense and feverishly going through his phone book sized play sheet
8 Ugly orange ties, dress shirt with khakis that's too big , and sneakers

They went from having one of the best up-and-coming defensive players in the country in Ed Oliver to him being a nobody. He needs to transfer ASAP. He'd look good in that orange and green.

Things I miss

1. Jersey color updates for effort , black unis being best
2. Dt's being 20 yards down field while not defending anything
3. Opponents drives lasting 10 minutes and getting every third down conversion
4.10 yard cushions
5. Depth chart updates with 4-3 personnel even though we ran a 3-4
6. Al taking the blame with no excuses every presser, then ripping off 5 excuses
7. Denofrio defending a tempo offense and feverishly going through his phone book sized play sheet
8 Ugly orange ties, dress shirt with khakis that's too big , and sneakers

tumblr_m9e5f0ef811rngjk0o1_500.gif

Advertisement
If it turns out he knows some better defense that he's now going to try out, I'm going to...wait, is it a bad idea to say you're going to murder somebody? Asking for a friend.

To be fair, maybe his whole defense here was a performance art tribute to the Houston Levees.

Advertisement
Back