OT: I'm calling it...

They will not hire Strong, just as they previously didn't. Why? Because he's black.

I hope those bums would hire Strong. Strong is a corch if there ever was one. And he's hard to fire because people like you make everything about race. It would **** me off if UFA6 hired Taggart or Frank Wilson though. Those guys can coach and recruit.

I’m the last person to make anything about race, but you clearly don’t understand the makeup of UF bull gators and decision makers.

Believe me, I deal with these people, and most are old Florida money and old Florida values. This is who they are. They talk a good game and will smile to anyone’s face, and it’s not even politics because they represent both parties. But if you ever take a close look at them and their businesses, they’re still in another era.

Meh a lot of people would've said the same **** about Texas before they hired charlie.

Advertisement
They will not hire Strong, just as they previously didn't. Why? Because he's black.

I hope those bums would hire Strong. Strong is a corch if there ever was one. And he's hard to fire because people like you make everything about race. It would **** me off if UFA6 hired Taggart or Frank Wilson though. Those guys can coach and recruit.

Quick question and I honestly would love to know the answer.......Have you ever been to Gainesville? Do you know the history of racial injustice, not just in that city, but in that county? There, football is God, right next to extreme racism. Trust me when I say, The Gaytors will NEVER hire a black man as a Head Coach of their football program.

If you haven't already, please watch the movie Rosewood. Though that massacre took place about an hour away from Gainesville, the major players were Gainesville born/bred, in which that same spirit currently exist there today.

People think that the "Good ol boy" system is prevalent in Tallahassee, and rightfully so. However it pales in comparison to Gainesville.

I’m the last person to make anything about race, but you clearly don’t understand the makeup of UF bull gators and decision makers.

Believe me, I deal with these people, and most are old Florida money and old Florida values. This is who they are. They talk a good game and will smile to anyone’s face, and it’s not even politics because they represent both parties. But if you ever take a close look at them and their businesses, they’re still in another era.

Meh a lot of people would've said the same **** about Texas before they hired charlie.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but Austin, TX is way more progressive than Gainesville, Fl, except for anything related to Information Technology. Those hillbillies are on to something when it comes to I.T. It's quite the anomaly, to say the least. Lol

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but Austin, TX is way more progressive than Gainesville, Fl, except for anything related to Information Technology. Those hillbillies are on to something when it comes to I.T. It's quite the anomaly, to say the least. Lol

Maybe Austin the last 15 years, but the people who run that school and the donation base are still good ole boys from Texas. Not skinny jean bearded hipsters.

Advertisement

Maybe Austin the last 15 years, but the people who run that school and the donation base are still good ole boys from Texas. Not skinny jean bearded hipsters.

Do you know any big time Florida boosters?

Lol. We are in agreement that Austin, TX is still behind the times, holistically. With that being said, I liken Austin to more of a Tallahassee, FL/ Lansing, MI than that shythole more commonly known as Gainesville. Gainesville is more like Tuscaloosa, AL than Austin, TX.

You gotta remember that extension he got.

UF might be trapped for a few more years because that buyout gotta be ridiculous right now.

After 2019 season and next hire Randy Shannon

Would be PERFECT!!!! Mac gets fired after starting 0-3 in 2019. They decide to make Randy Interim HC. Squeak out a bowl, and want "stability." Promote Randy to HC like LSU did for Orgeron's backwoods ***. Then watch the disaster unfold

Advertisement
Nope, sorry guys.

Jimbo to LSU.

The Pirate to Trailerhassee.

Orgeron to Florida. Because Golden won’t be available.

Mcelwain will be fired after next year and the Gators will hire Charlie Strong as their next coach. Makes too much sense just watch.

Feel free to bump this when it happens.

Our best scenario is if McSharkfücker remains for another 2 years, then is chit canned for Dan Mullens from Miss State...another mediocre 7-5 Corch

Mcelwain will be fired after next year and the Gators will hire Charlie Strong as their next coach. Makes too much sense just watch.

Our best scenario is if McSharkfücker remains for another 2 years, then is chit canned for Dan Mullens from Miss State...another mediocre 7-5 Corch

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Mullins is garbage. He had a once in a lifetime talent with Dak, but outside of that has been god awful.

Nah.. Strong is going to FSU as soon as Dumbo bolts for LSU. This will happen in the next 90 days.

Speaking of UF, will Randy Shannon ever be a HC again?? Maybe USF??

Advertisement
You gotta remember that extension he got.

UF might be trapped for a few more years because that buyout gotta be ridiculous right now.

After 2019 season and next hire Randy Shannon

Would be PERFECT!!!! Mac gets fired after starting 0-3 in 2019. They decide to make Randy Interim HC. Squeak out a bowl, and want "stability." Promote Randy to HC like LSU did for Orgeron's backwoods ***. Then watch the disaster unfold

Those terds are going to be flying around!! LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back