OT: I'm calling it...

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Mcelwain will be fired after next year and the Gators will hire Charlie Strong as their next coach. Makes too much sense just watch.

Feel free to bump this when it happens.

Advertisement
You gotta remember that extension he got.

UF might be trapped for a few more years because that buyout gotta be ridiculous right now.

Advertisement
Option football tomorrow, Reidz! Would be cool to see UM bust out your option idea and beat GT at its own game.

You gotta remember that extension he got.

UF might be trapped for a few more years because that buyout gotta be ridiculous right now.

WTF? I thought Sean Eichorst moved to Lincoln, not Gainesville!

Advertisement
They will not hire Strong, just as they previously didn't. Why? Because he's black.

I hope those bums would hire Strong. Strong is a corch if there ever was one. And he's hard to fire because people like you make everything about race. It would **** me off if UFA6 hired Taggart or Frank Wilson though. Those guys can coach and recruit.

They will not hire Strong, just as they previously didn't. Why? Because he's black.

Exactly.

Not in a million years.

Doesn’t matter if he’s a good coach or not, he ain’t getting looked at regardless. The power/booster structure that has the most input is well entrenched central and northern Florida power brokers going back generations. As their song goes, “the boys of Old Florida”, and the “boys of old Florida” say no way.

I hope those bums would hire Strong. Strong is a corch if there ever was one. And he's hard to fire because people like you make everything about race. It would **** me off if UFA6 hired Taggart or Frank Wilson though. Those guys can coach and recruit.
People like me....lol. pretty sure I was referring to the UF brass. Try again, Rev. Sharpton

People like me....lol. pretty sure I was referring to the UF brass. Try again, Rev. Sharpton

you're the sharpton..

Advertisement

I’m the last person to make anything about race, but you clearly don’t understand the makeup of UF bull gators and decision makers.

Believe me, I deal with these people, and most are old Florida money and old Florida values. This is who they are. They talk a good game and will smile to anyone’s face, and it’s not even politics because they represent both parties. But if you ever take a close look at them and their businesses, they’re still in another era.

Don't understand all of the Fire McElwain talk. They have played in a championship. This season they have come back to win two games and missed a kick that would have saved a third. He has been unsussessful in solidifying the QB position but has coached around it. He isn't going anywhere in my opinion. By the way less some of you high school posters want to start the troll talk forget it . I hate the Gators and would prefer to just enjoy our success and forget even discussing them or FSU on this board and that includes the tears threads.

They would hire Kiffin before ever thinking about hiring Charlie Strong.

Doesn't matter who the gaytes hire, they got lucky with Urby "I gotta pain in my chesss" Liar, but they'll never hit a homerun like that again.

Advertisement
Don't understand all of the Fire McElwain talk. They have played in a championship. This season they have come back to win two games and missed a kick that would have saved a third. He has been unsussessful in solidifying the QB position but has coached around it. He isn't going anywhere in my opinion. By the way less some of you high school posters want to start the troll talk forget it . I hate the Gators and would prefer to just enjoy our success and forget even discussing them or FSU on this board and that includes the tears threads.

Even the gayters aren't dumb enough to hold on to al golden 2.0 for too much longer.

Hope they hire strong so he can do what he did at Texas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back