OT-Hypocrisy of the NCAA

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
I would've posted this in the b-ball forum, but this kind of relates to football:

So James Wiseman, the # 1 b-ball recruit for the class of 2019 was just ruled ineligible by the NCAA. James was very close to Penny; however, after probing, the NCAA found that Penny helped James and his family move to Memphis.

So here's my question; Calipari was running a dumb dirty program at Memphis, and it wasn't until Coach Cal moved to the fortress of UK that the NCAA punished Memphis, ONLY, as opposed to Coach Cal...how in tf could this be?

Saban just moved an entire family to Alabama from Hawaii, yet the NCAA says it was a "legit" move. How, Sway??

This SEC bias has to stop, and I hope Penny fights this tooth and nail. Wiseman just received a temporary injunction against the ruling by the NCAA to play tonight. I hope this all blows up in the NCAA's face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The NCAA never forgets:

EE3CC2A8-8322-4C6D-9EBF-4D289A18BB30.jpeg

I would've posted this in the b-ball forum, but this kind of relates to football:

So James Wiseman, the # 1 b-ball recruit for the class of 2019 was just ruled ineligible by the NCAA. James was very close to Penny; however, after probing, the NCAA found that Penny helped James and his family move to Memphis.

So here's my question; Calipari was running a dumb dirty program at Memphis, and it wasn't until Coach Cal moved to the fortress of UK that the NCAA punished Memphis, ONLY, as opposed to Coach Cal...how in tf could this be?

Saban just moved an entire family to Alabama from Hawaii, yet the NCAA says it was a "legit" move. How, Sway??

This SEC bias has to stop, and I hope Penny fights this tooth and nail. Wiseman just received a temporary injunction against the ruling by the NCAA to play tonight. I hope this all blows up in the NCAA's face.

Rell you know why the real reason they are after Penny.

Advertisement

It's crazy it's why we are down those schools r allowed to do as they please. The police are policing themselves

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s not forget the 2018-2019 LSU Basketball team.

Head Coach on FBI wire tap offering money to Shannon Forman to pay Javonte Smart... Mark Emmert flies to Baton Rouge to assure LSU will not be in trouble.

Naz Reid saying he never even took a class at LSU and bragged that LSU paid his rent for a sweet apartment in NYC.

But, sure, get Penny on the first day of the season for a kid you already ruled eligible, over some sh*t that happened before Penny was even a college coach.

Gus Malzahn brought kids to Springdale HS and then brought the same kids to Arkansas...nothing burger

LSU also moved Patrick Johnson err Peterson’s family to Baton Rouge

Advertisement
Back