OT: Hurricane Relief

Advertisement
Can't believe the amount of flooding there. When we lived in Houston (Bear Creek/Copperfield area off Highway 6), we always had flooding after a serious rainstorm at the intersection of Hwy 6 and I-10. It must be a raging river there now. Very concerned about friends and neighbors who still live there. This is a real catastrophe for this area. Please help anyway you can. JMCComber, stay safe.

I am 70 miles east of Houston and we have had rain non stop since midnight.Creeks are backing up quickly and water is standing where I have never seen water stand in the 10 years since we had our house built. Houston has gotten the worst of it so far though. Wish that they had evacuated.....still a few more days of this to go.

Advertisement
[MENTION=14043]DC1986[/MENTION]

MDFR task force team and FDNY task force team are going out there to help. You guys are getting the best of the best, many prayers going out there to y'all in Texas. Stay Safe!

[MENTION=14043]DC1986[/MENTION]

MDFR task force team and FDNY task force team are going out there to help. You guys are getting the best of the best, many prayers going out there to y'all in Texas. Stay Safe!

Awesome. I am okay for now. Many people need help though and I sold my boat earlier this year. Prayers for the brave people coming to help and for the people in danger. This is not nearly over yet either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Houston IMG_1020.jpg

Thanks for Ur concern op. Left my house couple hours ago, last night about 16" inside house . Heard some people were rescued from roofs with helicopters. The Houston area is flooding like never before. Safe & dry for now, looking forward to the season.

Advertisement
samaritanspurse.org This organization helps in so many relief efforts around the world (Franklin Graham's mission ministry based in Boone, NC). They are stepping up big time to help Houston with $ & volunteers.

Advertisement
Back