OT: Hugh Frieze - definition of scumbag

Advertisement
I think this is going to go just slightly better then Harsin.

They will want him out in 3 years. Some instant short term success followed by 8-5's/9-4's.

Keeping Cadillac was smart they can be Hooker Lover/Jesus Lover kind of like good cop/bad cop.

Auburn is a perfect fit for this guy. Look up scumbag in the dictionary, you’ll see his picture. Unless it’s the one with urban meyer.

Welcome to pro-level sports. If you can catch a ball, dunk it, throw it fast, hit it over a fence or you can coach talented guys to do that and win, there are always going to be third, fourth and fifth chances.

Advertisement
I think this is going to go just slightly better then Harsin.

They will want him out in 3 years. Some instant short term success followed by 8-5's/9-4's.

Keeping Cadillac was smart they can be Hooker Lover/Jesus Lover kind of like good cop/bad cop.
Imo thats impossible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He won't be the first or last coach with off-the-field issues. Just about every program has put up with low-life characters, though only if winners.

Advertisement
Welcome to pro-level sports. If you can catch a ball, dunk it, throw it fast, hit it over a fence or you can coach talented guys to do that and win, there are always going to be third, fourth and fifth chances.
This is true...but not at UM, I highly doubt we would hire a guy that is on his 3rd, 4th, 5th chance.

Well, after reading Auburn boards

Made a 8th grade girl take off her Grateful Dead t-shirt in front of him
Hookers
Cocaine
Covered up rape allegations
Harassing Sexual Abuse victims
Defamation in bold.

You care about hookers and cocaine? Is this even real? I never knew our fanbase was full of pink-haired feminists.

Advertisement
Back