OT- Hugh freeze

LOL, Freeze is the Jimmy Swaggart of college football at the worst

Or the Rick Pitino at the best....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Baga is next

saban-emmert-usatodayjpg-a17a4ce144619ce1.jpg

As long as Mark Emmett is in charge, no one will touch Saban

Should have shut that program down the year they signed Tunsil, Nkemdiche, and all those dudes

They thought they could do what Alabama and LSU could do! And both of them are on their last leg. SEC cheating is coming to an end. Mark Emmert will be retiring soon as well.

Should have shut that program down the year they signed Tunsil, Nkemdiche, and all those dudes

They thought they could do what Alabama and LSU could do! And both of them are on their last leg. SEC cheating is coming to an end. Mark Emmert will be retiring soon as well.

How do you figure the cheating is coming to an end? All that money involved and the NCAA is worthless, I see no reason why anything should change. Call me when bama gets investigated for anything.

Advertisement
It's being reported it was for personal use......sounds like Petrino 2.0

Advertisement
Do not believe that there is as much "bags" happening as some others do, but Ole Miss definitely bought that Tunsil class and I believe they possibly get the death penalty when all is said and done and deservedly so. Another definite was Auburn out bidding the Mississippi schools fo Cam and the NCAA ignored.q

Do not believe that there is as much "bags" happening as some others do, but Ole Miss definitely bought that Tunsil class and I believe they possibly get the death penalty when all is said and done and deservedly so. Another definite was Auburn out bidding the Mississippi schools fo Cam and the NCAA ignored.q

Richt had tunsil locked up and silently committed until the bags from ole miss came

Advertisement
dunno which is sadder

a. the fact ole miss thought no one would notice

or

b. the fact they had all those recruits... and didn't do SH*T

Advertisement
Back