OT: How Are You Drowning Your Sorrows Tonight?

Ssoto0055

Sophomore
Here's how I'm doing it

glenlivet12__56331__05848.1358534088.380.500.jpg

Advertisement
I look forward to Canes games now-a-days for an excuse to drink Cuba Libres (Don Q of course) and watch pure comedy

I had a little Crown Royal this afternoon but that wasn’t game related. Can’t be wasting good booze on this crap. I made a nice big bowl of oatmeal so I could get a feel for our coaching staff— old and soft.

Advertisement
Real question is how is this considered OT? This **** in a direct byproduct of the trash we watched tonight. AGAIN. Sir this is as on topic as it can get.

Advertisement
I'm just going the fvck to bed. At least I didn't fly to Atlanta to attend the game like my uncle, what a **** flight home that will be.

I look forward to Canes games now-a-days for an excuse to drink Cuba Libres (Don Q of course) and watch pure comedy

I bought some rum back from Havana in August. I use it for special things and mark losing another game is rather common place so it stayed on the shelf tonight.

Advertisement
Gonna go beat my neighbor's wife.

I kid! Domestic violence ain't no joke. I'm actually just gonna go kill a few hookers and bums.

Advertisement
No sorrows from me. I used to get nervous watching the game. Now I don't feel **** now.

Not much sorrow left just hoping for the Music City Bowl **** did I just say that

Advertisement
Back