OT - Houston Astros hit with hard penalties for cheating scandal

They will absolutely be thrown at this year and theyre will be a lot of trash talk that escalates. The problem now is those players will get ejected and pay the price while the Astros players don't

View attachment 111996
[/QUOTE]

That was for someone he thought was cheating in the moment...NOT the previous year. That's funny

So we'll see

Bring plenty of popcorn

Stay tuned, get a comfortable chair and let's all wait for NOTHING to happen.

Advertisement

That was for someone he thought was cheating in the moment...NOT the previous year. That's funny

So we'll see

Bring plenty of popcorn

[/QUOTE]

This was the headline of the article

Screenshot_20200217-121437_Chrome.jpg

You have your opinion i have mine... one of us will be proven wrong i guess.

Last edited:

So we'll see

Bring plenty of popcorn

This was the headline of the article

View attachment 112000

You have your opinion i have mine... one of us will be proven wrong i guess.
[/QUOTE]

Yep!!

No one knows the future for certain....and IF they claim that they do....THEY'RE LYING

Anyway, neither of us ( I know I'm not) is going to get a prize...not even a cookie IF we are correct .....so what does it really matter?

Have a good one

Advertisement
Guys will definitely be thrown at especially Altuve and Bregman.

As long as they aren’t throwing at their heads I hope they hit every one of them in the ribs..

Cora is going to get at least two years.

I would expect the Red Sox to fire him.
Cora should be banned from ever coaching again & Astros should be banned from post season play for 2 years. Red Sox same deal. The commissioner needs to take bold action. What about the guys who were demoted to the minors due to this fiasco? Who's reimbursing them for lost money? Cora should have to pay it out of his millions. So disappointed in him. Used to love to watch him play.

Advertisement
Don't have to give the Word Series Trophy back? Then it's just a cost of doing business.

Hey Pete Rose how about that MLB?

The fans of the Yankees who got fined in 2017 for using their bullpen phone for something...

Or the fans of the Red Sox who got fined in 2017 for using Apple watches for stuff (before Cora got there)
Stupid folks are hypocrites!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back