OT: Hoops team has LEGIT SWAG

Advertisement
I rarely bet on sports, but this team is putting me in a position where I would throw money on a deep run in the tournament. They are experienced, confident and play like a team. We have three losses and all three of those losses were games that we played absolutely horrible but were still in each game very late. Coach L is a top tier coach and we're lucky to have him.

Advertisement
I have them at 125/1 to win it for 100$..win or lose it is the best bet I ever made.

I hate to be the one who says this, but there is a basketball forum here. That said, I hope hope our football team sees the same turnaround that our basketball team has seen since coach L came here.

Advertisement
Coach L should replace Coach "Spo", - Sporon - aka Spobot . The heat need a face lift imo.. Coach Sporon is robotic *** ****. F*ck his past accolades, homeboy needs to take lessons from Coach L period.

I have them at 125/1 to win it for 100$..win or lose it is the best bet I ever made.

Wow, that's an incredible bet. You must have gotten that at the start of the year. It's now at 12.5/1. Vegas is now aware of this team but the public still isn't. So you usually can get a little value when we play a good team. For example, I got Miami as a 3 point favorite last night. The public loves Duke and Vegas assumes this so they put the spread lower than what it really should be.

Wow, that's an incredible bet. You must have gotten that at the start of the year. It's now at 12.5/1. Vegas is now aware of this team but the public still isn't. So you usually can get a little value when we play a good team. For example, I got Miami as a 3 point favorite last night. The public loves Duke and Vegas assumes this so they put the spread lower than what it really should be.

Yes preseason.

opposite of Golden, can beat top 25 teams sucks against the bad teams

:monkey-serious:

He's 107-52, 46-31 (ACC). He's won 67% of his games and 60% of his conference games in what is the best conference in America? He sucks against bad teams? He's 16-3 this year. It's basketball, everyone loses or has some bad games here and there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back