OT: high school kid trolls Cam Newton at 7v7 camp

Advertisement
LOL, y'all crazy AF, jit clowned Cam.

Cam must've said something to em' for the kid to go off like that.

If that was my kid, I would've taken Him to McDonalds and got Him a Happy Meal, "Good job, son!!!".
And that's why there is no respect for adults today & they all run around calling everyone old heads. Pay to have your child in a camp & rather than learning from someone that's achieved what very few get too, you applaud ignorant behavior.

Great parenting advice, keep it up champ.

And that's why there is no respect for adults today & they all run around calling everyone old heads. Pay to have your child in a camp & rather than learning from someone that's achieved what very few get too, you applaud ignorant behavior.

Great parenting advice, keep it up champ.

First off, it wasn't a camp, it was a 7 on 7 tourney.

Second, I have to know who you are before I can give you respect, just being an "adult" doesn't garner you respect LOL.

And third, ******* Cam's computer stealin', free agent ***.

Advertisement
Stupid rabbit-assed kids with gator mouths have been beaten within an inch of their lives for a whole lot less.....respect to Cam

In that situation, or prolly any other, when someone calls you poor, the right answer isn’t ‘i’m rich.’ That’s a validation of the critic’s entire twisted worldview. It’s have been a lot wiser to respond ‘Jesus was poor, too.’ It doesn’t matter how much you have. What matters is how you are.

His coach and friends should have checked him. The disrespect that BOY showed was only to Cam, but towards his parents, teammates and the event. I would have snatched his *** away, chastised and suspended him. If I were his parents I would make him issue a public apology via social media.
He showed disrespect mostly towards himself. That’s the sad part. If you don’t love yourself and love God, nothing else matters. And if you do, all else will follow.

Instead of saying "I'm rich", what really would have murdered that kid is if he walked up to him and quietly/calmly said...

"Son, I'm a National Champion, Heisman Trophy winner and first round draft pick that has played in the Superbowl and has earned over 100 million dollars in my career. I pray that one day you can be as trash as I am. Keep workin' son. And thank you for coming to MY camp."
And then walked away.
michael conor mic drop GIF by In Real Life
I'd have picked up the mic and said "why didn't you dive on the fumble, Cam? All those accolades and that's your defining moment".

Advertisement
Kid probably picked Cam up in a fantasy league and lost it due to him not playing well after being infected with Corona.

Not much else to see here.

If that was my kid, I would've taken Him to McDonalds and got Him a Happy Meal, "Good job, son!!!".
Dumb.

How did he clown him?
He just kept saying the same dumb **** over and over again.

"You're a free agent!"

Okay? lol

Jit clowned himself.

Advertisement
I've met Cam. He was a nice guy. Cam has accomplished a lot in football. That kid hasn't done jack. Take a lap kid.

I feel like it should not only be legal but also highly encouraged as part of our societal norms for Cam to give the kid an “atomic wedgie” followed by a “swirlie” in that situation

Yea tough to stay quiet I get why Can went back at him. I'm not even a Cam fan but if I was him I would of body slammed that kid and his dad. **** I remember growing up knocking on a door and telling my boys mom where is your son imma fuq him up. And she said the pizza place and **** well I went to scrap. True story lol
Dang its you? I always wondered who was the dude I hit over the head with my everything extra cheese pizza and he ran away.

Advertisement

There's a lot I could say here, but I want to focus on one specific aspect of the QP:

Are you really trying to put out there that a McDonald's Happy Meal is a reward for a 15-16 year old? C'mon, man... If you think your kid actually did something worthy of praise, then praise that little fool. Spending $4.59 at McDonald's for something meant for a 7 year old is cheap as ****. SMFH.

Advertisement
Back