OT: high school kid trolls Cam Newton at 7v7 camp

Advertisement
The kid is the one who made a fool of himself...

maybe having a chat with the kid to see what was up? Why arent you trying to learn and grow as a player while your out here??

If the kid wasnt receptive kick him out in front of everyone. Tell him you know college coaches will see your behavior. That isnt someone they want on their team.

Yea tough to stay quiet I get why Can went back at him. I'm not even a Cam fan but if I was him I would of body slammed that kid and his dad. **** I remember growing up knocking on a door and telling my boys mom where is your son imma fuq him up. And she said the pizza place and **** well I went to scrap. True story lol

Sounds like we cut from the same cloth. Lol.

Cam was solid for recognizing this kid just wanted attention. Stupid idiot don’t even realize that he probably lessened whatever interest college programs may have had in him by like 10 folds.

Advertisement
All of you claiming how you'd f**k the kid up are flat out lying because the moment you touch him you're (1) getting arrested for assaulting a minor (2) opening yourself up to lawsuits from the family and (3) risk not getting signed by any nfl team because your attack on the kid will go viral and be seen by millions of people, essentially throwing away your career. Cam did the right thing.

I’m no huge fan of Cam, but this kid better hope he’s the next great NFL first rounder and then some in a few years after running his beak like that..
What's the fuss, this isn't much different than a recruit in a gold jacket photoshopped with all the Canes greats in gold jackets they actually earned the right to wear.

Advertisement
All of you claiming how you'd f**k the kid up are flat out lying because the moment you touch him you're (1) getting arrested for assaulting a minor (2) opening yourself up to lawsuits from the family and (3) risk not getting signed by any nfl team because your attack on the kid will go viral and be seen by millions of people, essentially throwing away your career. Cam did the right thing.
i think they're referring to the fact this kid better be a stud and get drafted, if not, in this age people like to keep receipts and please believe he will be reminded via social media of his career if it's not comparable to newton

Instead of saying "I'm rich", what really would have murdered that kid is if he walked up to him and quietly/calmly said...

"Son, I'm a National Champion, Heisman Trophy winner and first round draft pick that has played in the Superbowl and has earned over 100 million dollars in my career. I pray that one day you can be as trash as I am. Keep workin' son. And thank you for coming to MY camp."
And then walked away.
michael conor mic drop GIF by In Real Life

Instead of saying "I'm rich", what really would have murdered that kid is if he walked up to him and quietly/calmly said...

"Son, I'm a National Champion, Heisman Trophy winner and first round draft pick that has played in the Superbowl and has earned over 100 million dollars in my career. I pray that one day you can be as trash as I am. Keep workin' son. And thank you for coming to MY camp."
And then walked away.
michael conor mic drop GIF by In Real Life
Better yet, Cam should've told him when I was your age I was a top 25 national recruit.

Advertisement
What's the fuss, this isn't much different than a recruit in a gold jacket photoshopped with all the Canes greats in gold jackets they actually earned the right to wear.

Ehhhh, it’s pretty different, unless the recruit in the gold jacket is saying that he is in the picture because Ed Reed and Ray Lewis are ******* and he wants to talk to their daddies.

Somebody needs to set this kid straight by letting him know he just executed the ultimate punk move for the whole wide world to see.

He knows he can say whatever he wants to Cam, and Cam can’t do anything about it because a grown man/NFL player knows he can’t take a swipe at some high school kid.

High school kid knows this.

Ergo, ultimate punk *** bltch move. I can talk shlt to you, with no consequences to me.

What the kid doesn’t realize is, he just revealed himself to the whole world as a little punk.

Advertisement
Updated story.... he Apologized

My only takeaways: (1) Cam was right to ask where that boy's father was at; (2) Cam Newton has earned $122.5 million playing football. That comes out to $122.5 million for every vowel in the name Jseth.

LOL, y'all crazy AF, jit clowned Cam.

Cam must've said something to em' for the kid to go off like that.

If that was my kid, I would've taken Him to McDonalds and got Him a Happy Meal, "Good job, son!!!".

Advertisement
Back