OT: high school kid trolls Cam Newton at 7v7 camp

58straight

Junior

I saw this video circulating the other day at risk of sounding like an old man what the **** is wrong with kids these days? Imagine being a high school football player and you decide to taunt a former heisman and national championship winner and NFL mvp for being a free agent and the kid calls him "poor" what an idiot.

Advertisement
When Cam said "where's your dad?"

Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Advertisement
They both stupid.....him for giving the kid the platform and responding. The kid is mega fried.....I can't be Cam though cause I would of beat his ***.

I thought Cam handled it very well. There’s two clips & Cam was legit trying to mentor this dude, but dude was a knucklehead to the point other kids started low key clowning him. Cam was like I’m just trying to talk to u, but u’ve brought all this attention on urself.

Cam’s a better man than most. My response would’ve been waaaaaaaay different. Lol.

I thought Cam handled it very well. There’s two clips & Cam was legit trying to mentor this dude, but dude was a knucklehead to the point other kids started low key clowning him. Cam was like I’m just trying to talk to u, but u’ve brought all this attention on urself.

Cam’s a better man than most. My response would’ve been waaaaaaaay different. Lol.
Yea tough to stay quiet I get why Can went back at him. I'm not even a Cam fan but if I was him I would of body slammed that kid and his dad. **** I remember growing up knocking on a door and telling my boys mom where is your son imma fuq him up. And she said the pizza place and **** well I went to scrap. True story lol

Advertisement
His coach and friends should have checked him. The disrespect that BOY showed was only to Cam, but towards his parents, teammates and the event. I would have snatched his *** away, chastised and suspended him. If I were his parents I would make him issue a public apology via social media.

Advertisement
Cam said he asked where his father was because he didn't want to argue and go back and forth with a child, I gotta respect that
I thought he was saying where is your dad like the kid didn't have a pops lol. My bad. Videos suck sometimes because u never get the whole context....then we post our feelings on it not knowing wtf is going on lol. Social media man

Advertisement
Back