OT:Hernandez found GUILTY!

His idiot fiancee should be prosecuted too. Btw, what a loser in general Hernandez was. Coulda been hanging out with Gronk or even Welker and chose to still associate with loser wannabe gangstas from the mean streets of Bristol.

You simply cannot keep it real by hanging out with white dudes from the midwest.

Haha. I think you forfeit any street cred when it says "Connecticut" anywhere in your bio not followed by "Men's Basketball Team".

Advertisement
Thought it would be 25+ years or so. Maybe that was the plea offer? (or maybe I watch too much Law and Order. lol) What are the guys who allegedly killed the guy going to get? Death penalty? Then again, if it were my loved one that was killed I wouldn't be saying this.

The kids are the ones who suffer in all this. That's two more minority children growing up without a father. Smh. Shame.
What makes you think he didn't kill the guy? Because his lawyers came up with the lame fable about him just being a poor innocent wrong place at the wrong time kid after the overwhelming evidence made it impossible to keep pushing the original fake story that he wasn't even at the scene?

Not UM related. Mods, please give OP an infraction.

yal act like a bunch of middle school b*tches on this website . You knew the thread was not UM related before you opened it , why open it ? you'd rather act like you a **** hallway monitor in middle school instead of just continuing to scroll.
I'm heterosexual enough to admit that I'm a little turned on by this renegade tough-talking approach of yours. Do you have a thick 5 o'clock shadow?

yal act like a bunch of middle school b*tches on this website . You knew the thread was not UM related before you opened it , why open it ? you'd rather act like you a **** hallway monitor in middle school instead of just continuing to scroll.
I'm heterosexual enough to admit that I'm a little turned on by this renegade tough-talking approach of yours. Do you have a thick 5 o'clock shadow?
Lol im tough talking now ? i guess if im not acting like a whiny female, im tough talking. gotcha.

Advertisement

Lol im tough talking now ? i guess if im not acting like a whiny female, im tough talking. gotcha.

That's the only part of my post that drew your attention? I'll retract that comment if you find it offensive. Would calling it "confrontational and direct" be OK with you?

Thought it would be 25+ years or so. Maybe that was the plea offer? (or maybe I watch too much Law and Order. lol) What are the guys who allegedly killed the guy going to get? Death penalty? Then again, if it were my loved one that was killed I wouldn't be saying this.

The kids are the ones who suffer in all this. That's two more minority children growing up without a father. Smh. Shame.

What does this have to do anything with minorities? Why can't you just say 2 kids without their father?

Seriously?

That's the only part of my post that drew your attention? I'll retract that comment if you find it offensive. Would calling it "confrontational and direct" be OK with you?

Yea that is the only part. ive seen many of your posts and chose to just ignore the *** jokes and whatever else corny jokes you come up with that arent even remotely funny. Direct is completely fine with me. As a grown *** man, I would hope that being direct is not a bad thing but maybe you see it differently.

Yea that is the only part. ive seen many of your posts and chose to just ignore the *** jokes and whatever else corny jokes you come up with that arent even remotely funny. Direct is completely fine with me. As a grown *** man, I would hope that being direct is not a bad thing but maybe you see it differently.

I certainly respect your opinions on jokes, as you've proven to be one of the funniest posters on here. But I wasn't joking when I said your tough confrontational approach is arousing me even though I'm devoutly heterosexual. I just thought you'd like to know that so that maybe we can forge a better platonic friendship with each other. I thought you'd appreciate my directness as much as I appreciate yours.

Advertisement
I wish every state had a firing squad. Enough tax payer money gets wasted on killers in court and prison. I'm all for immediate extermination from this Earth!

something tells me the killing is not gonna stop once he gets to prison this dude is cold.

funny you mention that, yesterday it was reported Lawrence philips from the 90's nebraska teams is suspected of killing his cellmate

I would rather kill than be killed. But hey I'm not a murderer and he still has the double murder to deal with and the civil suit from the dude he shot in the face.

Hernandez is just a cold cat, anyone who grew up in a rough area knows people just like him. He's a sociopath though, that what makes him scary he will definitely kill again if given the opportunity.

I wish every state had a firing squad. Enough tax payer money gets wasted on killers in court and prison. I'm all for immediate extermination from this Earth!

Mine does. :) I guess that's the one saving grace of living here.

Advertisement

I certainly respect your opinions on jokes, as you've proven to be one of the funniest posters on here. But I wasn't joking when I said your tough confrontational approach is arousing me even though I'm devoutly heterosexual. I just thought you'd like to know that so that maybe we can forge a better platonic friendship with each other. I thought you'd appreciate my directness as much as I appreciate yours.

:jordan:

Advertisement
Back