OT:Hernandez found GUILTY!

DustinD28

Freshman
Without Possibility of parole.

Honestly, I thought he would walk. Since there was no gun or evidence.

Advertisement
Just saw the sentencing on the news. His expression was tuff guy, as if he didn't give a sh*t or he'll appeal and extend or beat it.

Advertisement
Thought it would be 25+ years or so. Maybe that was the plea offer? (or maybe I watch too much Law and Order. lol) What are the guys who allegedly killed the guy going to get? Death penalty? Then again, if it were my loved one that was killed I wouldn't be saying this.

The kids are the ones who suffer in all this. That's two more minority children growing up without a father. Smh. Shame.

Not UM related. Mods, please give OP an infraction.

New Infractions

Circumventing Censored Words
Insulting a Post
Homosexual Slur
Excessive Bumping (more than once in a 24 hour period or with no new information)
Creating an Unnecessary Thread
Trolling
Derailing a thread

His idiot fiancee should be prosecuted too. Btw, what a loser in general Hernandez was. Coulda been hanging out with Gronk or even Welker and chose to still associate with loser wannabe gangstas from the mean streets of Bristol.

Advertisement
Thought it would be 25+ years or so. Maybe that was the plea offer? (or maybe I watch too much Law and Order. lol) What are the guys who allegedly killed the guy going to get? Death penalty? Then again, if it were my loved one that was killed I wouldn't be saying this.

The kids are the ones who suffer in all this. That's two more minority children growing up without a father. Smh. Shame.

What does this have to do anything with minorities? Why can't you just say 2 kids without their father?

Y'all knock it off.

Anything college football related can be discussed on this board.

Besides, Aaron Hernandez being found guilty will have a positive effect on UM recruiting. :hunt_dog_lol:

Advertisement
His idiot fiancee should be prosecuted too. Btw, what a loser in general Hernandez was. Coulda been hanging out with Gronk or even Welker and chose to still associate with loser wannabe gangstas from the mean streets of Bristol.

You simply cannot keep it real by hanging out with white dudes from the midwest.

Hernandez will just run the Joint! Dude seems like a sociopath anyway. He has 2 more murders he's going to be tried on as well.

Advertisement
Not UM related. Mods, please give OP an infraction.

yal act like a bunch of middle school b*tches on this website . You knew the thread was not UM related before you opened it , why open it ? you'd rather act like you a **** hallway monitor in middle school instead of just continuing to scroll.

Advertisement
Back