OT: He will always be the man!

ric-flair-greatest-wooooo-ever.gif

Dynasty who was the 4th horseman besides the andersons and nature boy?
Tully Blanchard?

Advertisement

tully.gif

I saw Randy The Rooster live. That's how Old School I am.

Got to see ole Black Jack Milligan, and Dusty,.. ****, at that time, Kendal, and Dustin were still in school I think. Got to see Bugsy McGraw, the sheik,.. Got to meet a bunch of those guys. They use to come into the gym in Tampa that my dad worked out in ( when they were in town for the matches) also got to meet the VonEric brothers..(the Texas tornado, and the ultimate worior). And yes...that makes us **** near old as dirt it seems

Saw many of them at the Miami Beach Convention Center as a kid. The Funk brothers, Pak Song, Dusty Rhodes, Flair, Nikolai Volkoff, Andre, the 4 horsemen...great memories.

[video=youtube;hA0MTkHLO0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA0MTkHLO0g[/video]

This is what's missing from wrasselin' today...no one has mic skills like this anymore. Ric is by far the best on the mic, imo. But guys like Flair, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Legion of Doom, Rock, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels.....none of the new guys are likable and their mic skills suck. John Cena tries, but he pales in comparison to the aforementioned guys. Good lookin on this clip [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

Advertisement
I cant believe we've left out Jimmy snuka, Kevin Sullivan and the purple haze. The funk bros.

Advertisement

tully.gif

Got to see ole Black Jack Milligan, and Dusty,.. ****, at that time, Kendal, and Dustin were still in school I think. Got to see Bugsy McGraw, the sheik,.. Got to meet a bunch of those guys. They use to come into the gym in Tampa that my dad worked out in ( when they were in town for the matches) also got to meet the VonEric brothers..(the Texas tornado, and the ultimate worior). And yes...that makes us **** near old as dirt it seems

Saw many of them at the Miami Beach Convention Center as a kid. The Funk brothers, Pak Song, Dusty Rhodes, Flair, Nikolai Volkoff, Andre, the 4 horsemen...great memories.

me2

tully.gif

me2

[video=youtube;hA0MTkHLO0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA0MTkHLO0g[/video]

This is what's missing from wrasselin' today...no one has mic skills like this anymore. Ric is by far the best on the mic, imo. But guys like Flair, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Legion of Doom, Rock, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels.....none of the new guys are likable and their mic skills suck. John Cena tries, but he pales in comparison to the aforementioned guys. Good lookin on this clip [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]

Wrestling Hall of Fame, in off season should do an OT of the top ten.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pack Son, with the Claw, Don Maraco, Earnie "The Big Cat" Ladd, Superstar Billy Graham, Haystacks Calhoun, Man Mountain Mike, Hiro Matsuta to name a few more.

Advertisement
Back