OT: Harvard to start NIL collective.

Gsugradcanefan

Freshman
If there's any school with the network and resources to compete in the NIL game, it's them. I'll be following this story.
Screenshot_20230519_211940_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe Amaker's team will now, finally, break through. I thought it was inevitable for years, but just hasn't happened.

Advertisement
Funny thing is if you look at the long term history of football, the Ivies were football fro about 50 years. Witness the Yale Bowl, Harvard Stadium Franklin Field in Philly. Until the land grant colleges started to grow in size and importance it was all the private schools. Bucknell played Miami in the first Orange Bowl. Holy Cross lost to Miami in the 1946 Orange Bowl.

Advertisement
Y’all misunderstand the intent of their NIL, pretty typical of CIS dwellers.
1684600598138.jpeg

It’s being set up to infuse young talent to their aging croquet team…

It would be interesting. The cadets and midshipmen already get a monthly stipend I believe around 1100 or so
Used to be 2/3 of the base pay of a 2nd Lt., at the service acadmies, but I know that changed. Some expenses are taken out however. You don't see too much your freshman year, but it goes up from there. Not exactly how things are now. Trust this: those guys earn every penny of it. It has nothing to do with sports. Every cadet makes basically the same.

Advertisement
Back