OT: Grimes and Ohio State Saga

Advertisement
Let me some the article up for A liar got in an altercation with another liar and the biggest liar came in and covered it up now nobody knows the truth. LOL

Advertisement
And Meyer and his staff will still be allowed to walk right into STA unscathed.

Btw, Trevon's brother is a **** beast. I hope we're on him already.

Okay, now on the subject of Zach Smith calls Grimes a ***** *** *****.... I wouldn't put it past him saying that and Meyer suffering it up for the "good of the team". A lot of Phuckeye fans think this is fake because of the fact the team is predominantly black.
But who really knows what goes on in the locker room?
After Zach's latest Twitter meltdown, I wouldn't doubt it.

Advertisement
Okay, now on the subject of Zach Smith calls Grimes a ***** *** *****.... I wouldn't put it past him saying that and Meyer suffering it up for the "good of the team". A lot of Phuckeye fans think this is fake because of the fact the team is predominantly black.
But who really knows what goes on in the locker room?

Just because the team is predominantly black does not mean coaches don't have racial biases/prejudices. If I'm that kid's dad and he called my son that he will have to see me in the parking lot.

Didn't Grimes choose OSU over the Canes? And you guys are mad richt didnt except his transfer? Clowns

Just because the team is predominantly black does not mean coaches don't have racial biases/prejudices. If I'm that kid's dad and he called my son that he will have to see me in the parking lot.

Problem is kid has no credibility, were they lying to get hardship? Once a thief always a thief. Once a liar always a liar. Everybody involved seems to have questionable character. So glad its not our problem.

Didn't Grimes choose OSU over the Canes? And you guys are mad richt didnt except his transfer? Clowns
And that is why we didn’t take him. It’s not that we don’t take transfers , we don’t take transfers from kids we recruited hard. He has his chance. Moreover there is good chance he lied to our staff during the process.

Advertisement
Don’t take transfers huh

So Kelly Bryant would be what again 😂😂😂
Since when did Bryant commit to Miami? I missed that part. Just cuz he’s visiting doesn’t mean he’s coming. Slim to zero chance he comes anyways.

“I had developed a close relationship with Urban and Zach and they assured me my son would be well taken care of, not only physically, but mentally,” LeBron said. “The men Meyer and Smith had represented as being: I felt honored to send my son to Ohio State and they didn’t turn out to be the men I thought they were.

:qft9gew:

Advertisement
Man, fu*ck Grimes. He wouldn’t even let US visit him, let alone get him to visit us. Dude wouldn’t even speak to Dugans when he was on campus (St. Thomas). Calls went unanswered his entire senior year. FOH taking a kid now, after he told you to F off the entire recruiting process.

It gets better confirms what we already know Chris Carter was pushing kids to Ohio State. The leaches in the high school posing as coaches.

Huh?

He is/was an OSU alumni.. where is he suppose to sell his kids to? Unless your Mike Rumph and Chad Wislon?.Trevon Grimes wasnt some kind of "find"...He was a 5 star level recruit that OSU likely knew about. I dont think he poses as a coach or leeches for any reason hes doing good money wise...all the info noted in the article was noted on this site during Grimes recruitment. He is and Indiana kid...soft...was an OSU lean and commit..wanted to transfer to the U and Richt put his foot down and was speaking on him when he talked about guys wanting to transfer back.

Advertisement
Back