OT: Grimes and Ohio State Saga

orange&green84

All-ACC
Brett McMurphy goes HAM on Ohio State and Zach Smith. Also confirms that Grimes did indeed try to go to Miami before ending up at UF.

"Last year after Trevon left Ohio State, he spoke with some former high school teammates who now go to school at Miami about the possibility of joining the Hurricanes. Trevon learned that coach Mark Richt doesn’t take transfers."

https://watchstadium.com/news/the-s...ansfer-from-ohio-state-to-florida-11-13-2018/

Advertisement
Brett McMurphy goes HAM on Ohio State and Zach Smith. Also confirms that Grimes did indeed try to go to Miami before ending up at UF.

"Last year after Trevon left Ohio State, he spoke with some former high school teammates who now go to school at Miami about the possibility of joining the Hurricanes. Trevon learned that coach Mark Richt doesn’t take transfers."

https://watchstadium.com/news/the-s...ansfer-from-ohio-state-to-florida-11-13-2018/

**** everything else, Richt turned down a transfer from Grimes???? #bannertime

Trevon Grimes aka South Florida Snowflake. The racial slur is one thing that can't be tolerated but I wouldn't let him transfer here either you made the bed so u gotta lay in it Soft @ss Motha. He hasn't been lighting it up at UF when I watched them. That's part of the problem fanbase soft kid went to ohio state left UM he calls crying after 2 months and yall want to let him come back LMAO.

Last edited:
We will trot out Cager and langham as big receivers though but won’t take trevon grimes? Lol foh with this bullsh*t man ****...

Advertisement
Even softer is the NCAA the kid should have had to sit out a year. I thought they only gave hardships for things like medical conditions to be closer to family.

Advertisement
Wow. After reading that article, not allowing Grimes and family to transfer may in may have been one of the only good decisions Richt has made during his tenure here. He really does seem like a ***** *** n- - - a. He should fit right in in Gainesville.

Look at the bright side the South Florida Snowflake community seems to be fine. Jordan Battle is commited to Ohio State and they both went to ST Thomas. The snowflakes don't seem to have a problem with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah it’s totally fine I feel the same way .. rather trot him out there than cager because cager has been a baby back *****
tenor (2).gif

So, Grimes has thin skin, called crying to come home and you guys want him here? I know he's a talent and all, but I thought these kinds of things were EXACTLY the knocks on him coming out of HS.

It gets better confirms what we already know Chris Carter was pushing kids to Ohio State. The leaches in the high school posing as coaches.

Okay, now on the subject of Zach Smith calls Grimes a ***** *** *****.... I wouldn't put it past him saying that and Meyer suffering it up for the "good of the team". A lot of Phuckeye fans think this is fake because of the fact the team is predominantly black.
But who really knows what goes on in the locker room?

Advertisement
Back