OT: Grimes and Ohio State Saga

Grimes Stats
17 catches 194 yds 1 TD

Cager Stats
18 catches 311 yds 6 TD

Some of yall just make up sch*T. Difference is negligible at best.

Personally, I don't even care that Grimes didn't come here but Cager has been targeted almost 50% more than he has. Why did you leave that information out? Because it doesn't fit your narrative. So with almost 50% less targets, he has only one less catch compared to Cager.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Personally, I don't even care that Grimes didn't come here but Cager has been targeted almost 50% more than he has. Why did you leave that information out? Because it doesn't fit your narrative. So with almost 50% less targets, he has only one less catch compared to Cager.

Who the **** ever lists “targets” when making an argument, come on man. LMAO

Maybe i didnt have those stats if he were that good he would get targeted period. Point is neither one of them are difference makers this year

Advertisement
Why would anyone want him at UM? Sounds like a con artist. Grimes father probably looking for money...LOL Zach Smith = the gift that keeps on giving.

Advertisement
Don’t forget G Willis

Willis came when Golden was HC...

Anyway, I don’t know if I believe the racial slur thing. Not because I don’t think Smith would do such a thing, but because if that happened then I believe we would have heard way more about this when it happened. No way the rest of his teammates, especially the black ones just sit back and let him disrespect Grimes like that. It would have been WAY more blowback and probably even would have gotten physical. Story is a mess though, wow.

Willis came when Golden was HC...

Anyway, I don’t know if I believe the racial slur thing. Not because I don’t think Smith would do such a thing, but because if that happened then I believe we would have heard way more about this when it happened. No way the rest of his teammates, especially the black ones just sit back and let him disrespect Grimes like that. It would have been WAY more blowback and probably even would have gotten physical. Story is a mess though, wow.

My bad, ur right b/c he had to sit out a yr. Good catch.

But yeah, not sure if this story is 100, but I do think something happened and it’s a mess. Personally, I don’t care b/c it’s OSU.

Advertisement
There was a hazing incident involving another OSU player that sent Grimes packing.

Nick Saban scours the juco ranks for talent.

Mork Pricht refuses even to take a call from a talented kid who expresses interest!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back