OT: Golovkin or Canelo on Saturday?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I noticed ggg ran out of the ring. Trying to get to the early bird special for dinner? Those old folks love their early bird specials.

Advertisement
Look at this ******^^^^

And the NEW middleweight champion of the world....

@Ecush come laugh at JP

I gotta say I expected GGG to win, but I was wrong and do not think he was robbed. I do think GGG is past his prime at this point and needs to retire. His stamina is not what it used to be and neither is his speed.

Advertisement
I gotta say I expected GGG to win, but I was wrong and do not think he was robbed. I do think GGG is past his prime at this point and needs to retire. His stamina is not what it used to be and neither is his speed.
Pretty much same I had it even, though could see how Canelo got the decision. Him not being as crisp probably swayed a judge or two.

Pretty much same I had it even, though could see how Canelo got the decision. Him not being as crisp probably swayed a judge or two.

Ya I thought it could have gone either way too. I am sure the highers ups requested that the younger guy with the larger fanbase should get the benefit of the doubt if the fight was a tossup.

The fight was extremely close. I'm by no means a boxing expert, but I thought GGG should have won. Again. That said, I never had any doubt that it would go Canelo's way on the cards

As a Golovkin fan, I wouldn't pay for a rematch. I honestly hope he retires. GGG won't KO him, and the judges won't let him win by decision.

Boxing so god **** corrupt

And this is why it’s flat lining , I quit watching years ago. The corruption has it on life support, or pretty much dead in this country.

UFC is the new boxing. A far better product that’s ran the right way.

Y’all can have boxing and keep wasting your money on bs.

Btw, from what I read and seen on espn everyone had Ggg winning “ again”. So consider me shocked. I watched the replay of the last fight and it wasn’t even tight , Ggg won going away.

It’s sad how non existent boxing has become , it’s a niche sport now.

But hey, it’s boxing . Enjoy!!

Advertisement
Back