OT: gerald selling his OB ring on mercari

Really? High Schools are giving out rings nowadays.
Man I’m so outdated bro. My lil jit won a city title at San Pedro about 10 yrs ago & was so proud b/c he got his ring & trophy for winning the city finals. Lol. Man, we never got rings unless we won a championship. Lol.

Advertisement
Man I’m so outdated bro. My lil jit won a city title at San Pedro about 10 yrs ago & was so proud b/c he got his ring & trophy for winning the city finals. Lol. Man, we never got rings unless we won a championship. Lol.

i’m guessing I’m about 10 years older than you, there were no such things as rings or participation trophies when I was playing, not in high school anyway, you got a trophy if you won like a city championship or the state, maybe a smaller trophy for districts

i’m guessing I’m about 10 years older than you, there were no such things as rings or participation trophies when I was playing, not in high school anyway, you got a trophy if you want like a city championship or the state, maybe a smaller trophy for districts
Times have definitely changed. A totally different breed of mentality w these young guys. Hence why the portal is so popular.

Who the **** wants to buy an ACC Coastal ring??? he's better off pawing it lol...maybe he'll get 5 papers for it but not much more

Advertisement
Should buy to match my avatar. Might be awhile before we get there again.

i’m guessing I’m about 10 years older than you, there were no such things as rings or participation trophies when I was playing, not in high school anyway, you got a trophy if you won like a city championship or the state, maybe a smaller trophy for districts
Our society as devolved into one participation ribbon ceremony after the other.

I fear this is a rhetorical question, but are there people who would pay that amount of money for shoes?

Please tell me they allow the wearer to levitate, or fly, maybe cure cancer?

Something.
People are paying those prices for 90s marvel xmen tshirts lol

Streetwear is a weird place.
Screenshot_20201122-093710_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gerald Willis got a Coastal Division championship ring, and he didn’t even play in any games in 2017, the year that the Canes won the Coastal. Willis was a scout team player in 2017.

I saw him at a couple of UM camps, and didn’t recognize him at first because I thought he would be bigger. Willis is listed as 6’2” and about 300 lbs, but I don’t think so. Willis did not seem to be a very social person with the recruits or the public. For example, Bandy is very personable and outgoing

I hope Willis get his -ish together because it appears his football career is over, and now real life begins. Hopefully, Landon Collins, CMR and his Canes football alumni group help him adjust to life after football. H

Legit didn’t know. Gotta couple homies that played at SC during their glory yrs, and the only rings they were awarded were The PAC-10 championship, & their bowl game victories & the Nat’l championship ring. My bff’s lil relative played for Oregon last season, & he received his Pac-12 ring & Rose Bowl ring, but not a Pac-12 North ring. So if other programs give out divisional rings, I had no idea.
Miami was just happy to finally be able to say they won the Coarstal......so they went all out

Advertisement
His brother has made about 20 millin in the league im sure they aint hurting that bad for money. He made 6 figures last season with the dolphins
Not sure what his brother's bread has to do with him. My brother doesn't have my debit card.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back