OT: gerald selling his OB ring on mercari

5ringshowboutu

"Wynwood dick sucking short bus faqqit"
Screenshot_20201121-210452_Mercari.jpg

I got 5 on it

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
He's also got a pair of red bottoms up for almost the same price. He ain't hurting snowflake ass bitxh.

You would think hiss brother made sure he’s good but the optics don’t look like it.. why would he be trying to sell a used pair of shoes and an ACC participation trophy ring? Not to mention those pair of Christian Louboutins don’t cost $1500 brand new And that ring cost about $200 max.

5ringshowboutu

"Wynwood dick sucking short bus faqqit"
who gives a f@ck? one of the most arrogant and stupid players i have ever seen. always wanted to do things his hard-headed way and now he's relegated to selling his sh!t on the internet.
"Relegated to selling his sh!t on the internet"

Isn't a big of diss as you think it would be. The Kardashians have a whole ass website for clothes they have previously worn.

rsa coral gables

Absolute Pingudo
"Relegated to selling his sh!t on the internet"

Isn't a big of diss as you think it would be. The Kardashians have a whole ass website for clothes they have previously worn.
i bet the kardashians have a few more zeros behind their name than willis. willis is a dumb azz.

Rellyrell

All American
All the teams do that shlt, the fact that you found out about it a couple years later is probably good
Legit didn’t know. Gotta couple homies that played at SC during their glory yrs, and the only rings they were awarded were The PAC-10 championship, & their bowl game victories & the Nat’l championship ring. My bff’s lil relative played for Oregon last season, & he received his Pac-12 ring & Rose Bowl ring, but not a Pac-12 North ring. So if other programs give out divisional rings, I had no idea.

Legit didn’t know. Gotta couple homies that played at SC during their glory yrs, and the only rings they were awarded were The PAC-10 championship, & their bowl game victories & the Nat’l championship ring. My bff’s lil relative played for Oregon last season, & he received his Pac-12 ring & Rose Bowl ring, but not a Pac-12 North ring. So if other programs give out divisional rings, I had no idea.

Really? High Schools are giving out rings nowadays.