OT: gerald selling his OB ring on mercari

5ringshowboutu

"Wynwood **** sucking short bus faqqit"
Screenshot_20201121-210452_Mercari.jpg

I got 5 on it

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't frequent this selling medium, but someone should verify the accuracy of this information.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's also got a pair of red bottoms up for almost the same price. He ain't hurting snowflake *** bitxh.

You would think hiss brother made sure he’s good but the optics don’t look like it.. why would he be trying to sell a used pair of shoes and an ACC participation trophy ring? Not to mention those pair of Christian Louboutins don’t cost $1500 brand new And that ring cost about $200 max.

Advertisement
who gives a f@ck? one of the most arrogant and stupid players i have ever seen. always wanted to do things his hard-headed way and now he's relegated to selling his **** on the internet.
"Relegated to selling his **** on the internet"

Isn't a big of diss as you think it would be. The Kardashians have a whole *** website for clothes they have previously worn.

"Relegated to selling his **** on the internet"

Isn't a big of diss as you think it would be. The Kardashians have a whole *** website for clothes they have previously worn.
i bet the kardashians have a few more zeros behind their name than willis. willis is a dumb ***.

All the teams do that shlt, the fact that you found out about it a couple years later is probably good
Legit didn’t know. Gotta couple homies that played at SC during their glory yrs, and the only rings they were awarded were The PAC-10 championship, & their bowl game victories & the Nat’l championship ring. My bff’s lil relative played for Oregon last season, & he received his Pac-12 ring & Rose Bowl ring, but not a Pac-12 North ring. So if other programs give out divisional rings, I had no idea.

Legit didn’t know. Gotta couple homies that played at SC during their glory yrs, and the only rings they were awarded were The PAC-10 championship, & their bowl game victories & the Nat’l championship ring. My bff’s lil relative played for Oregon last season, & he received his Pac-12 ring & Rose Bowl ring, but not a Pac-12 North ring. So if other programs give out divisional rings, I had no idea.

Really? High Schools are giving out rings nowadays.

Advertisement
Back