OT: Gators Podcast on 247 **funny as ******

jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman
Purgatory
I am sorry not to post in Gator tears cause this **** is funny as **** and needed its own thread. They are focused so much on UGA kicking their butts in everything.... they gonna lose to both Miami and FSU this year.... I don't have a 247 membership and you don't have to have a membership to listen.

Advertisement
I am sorry not to post in Gator tears cause this **** is funny as **** and needed its own thread. They are focused so much on UGA kicking their butts in everything.... they gonna lose to both Miami and FSU this year.... I don't have a 247 membership and you don't have to have a membership to listen.

Yes arrogance is a dangerous thing, and it will cost them.

Advertisement
That’s asking a **** of a lot from Enos. Our Offense will still struggle in the first season. Especially with the OL. Did you forget how bad our Offense was last year? It’s going to take a year or two just to turn our Offense around.

Advertisement
That’s asking a **** of a lot from Enos. Our Offense will still struggle in the first season. Especially with the OL. Did you forget how bad our Offense was last year? It’s going to take a year or two just to turn our Offense around.
Excuse me but..... if it's not like the gator defense we are playing are the 85 Bears. Watch some of the games they played last year they were torched all over the place and even at home games. And that defense lost their best players

Excuse me but..... if it's not like the gator defense we are playing are the 85 Bears. Watch some of the games they played last year they were torched all over the place and even at home games. And that defense lost their best players

I have watched their games. Their Defense will still be solid. Our Offense didn’t “torch” anyone up either. Your arguments are based on hope and dreams.

Enos might mess around and get the Broyles Award bc of how abysmal our offense was last year and how decent it will look this year.

Trust me, I'm not sold on Enos as much as everyone else. I think getting into huddles is dated and running a pro style offense isn't getting the maximum potential out of our players (we should be running no huddle spread) but the offense will be decent enough to win the coastal. It will be decent enough to beat the Gators too.

Advertisement
Agreed. Playing doctor’s advocate, why are Miami fans confident about pulling this game off with our Offense and ST?
For me, its not that im 100% confident we will win. Its just that i absolutely think there is a very real chance we will get the W, and I fully expect us to give them a hard fight even if we do lose. Whereas many of their fans, like stated above, literally seem to think we will be unable to score and will get absolutely rolled. I think the odds of us winning are higher than the odds of us getting worked.

Is that enough to beat the Gators? I’m not so sure.
Enos>>> mark /John richt. Schemes/getting players open, playcalling, qb developement etc.

-Don’t forget that Miami hasn’t passed for less than 3000 yards since 2011. We barely had 2100 yards passing in 2018 so last year was an anomaly.

Miami defense>> uf offense(oline worse than Miami)

Miami’s front 7 vs uf oline/rbs is a total mismatch. Uf lost 4 starters on the oline.
Their oline is comprised of 1 blue chip player and the rest are 3stars.

Uf defense lost a lot of guys too(polite, Gardner Johnson, vosean Joseph, cece Jefferson) , and Miami’s skill talent is better than overall what uf has to defend.

This gator team has plenty of questions too. Yes their receivers are talented but they are hyping them up with mediocre production . We know our receivers are talented but we aren’t saying we have the best receiver core in the country either, our guys have to prove it but it’s undeniable we got plenty of talent there

Last edited:
Is that enough to beat the Gators? I’m not so sure.
It should be, there is no talent disparity between uf and Miami in 2019 so they are not some unbeatable team. They had the ball bounce their way just like Miami in 2017 after coming from behind vs South Carolina and Vanderbilt and beating a couple of good teams which is what Miami did in 2017(Notre Dame and va tech)

Advertisement
I have watched their games. Their Defense will still be solid. Our Offense didn’t “torch” anyone up either. Your arguments are based on hope and dreams.
Your arguments are based on the same thing. Their defense was so solid that they got rolled two times at home by teams that were nowhere near offensive juggernauts. And that's not even including Georgia and South Carolina who just about scored 40 on them within the first three quarters.
Enos has proven what he can do. We have plenty of talent. Its not hopes and dreams.
You can keep your opinion. I have mine.

Your arguments are based on the same thing. Their defense was so solid that they got rolled two times at home by teams that were nowhere near offensive juggernauts. And that's not even including Georgia and South Carolina who just about scored 40 on them within the first three quarters.
Enos has proven what he can do. We have plenty of talent. Its not hopes and dreams.
Where has Enos proved what he can do ?

Your “two” games argument is a very small scale and is silly. Georgia’s Offense finished 18th in total Offense. Missouri’s Offense finished 13th. You conveniently ignore how well their Defense played against Ole Miss (9th total Offense) and LSU (look what they did to our “elite” Defense). Overall, Florida’s Defense 28th in Total Defense. I hate to be that guy but if anyone thinks Enos is going to have our Offense in a superior level on August 24th is in for a rude awakening.

I’ve said it before, our Defense will have to play lights out in order for us to have a shot in this game.

Advertisement
Back