OT - Game of Thrones S8

Advertisement
I'm of the belief all woman are crazy. There's impulsive crazy (the ones that Gronk spike your phone) and strategic crazy (the worst, but yet the best)

****, All of em are crazy to different degrees. But the relationships are about... how much crazy are u willing to put up with?

Remember Cersei’s prophecy? It has to come to fruition, so she’s probably gonna die, at the hands of one of her brothers (wight or living), or Arya wearing the face of one of her brothers (Jamie more than likely). Remember she sent Bron to kill them both, so there could be Arya’s chance.

So your "evidence" of people whining about "pacing issues" is to provide internet criticism of "pacing issues".

Borderline retarded.

And the "pacing issues" in the prior season had to do with an acceleration of pace, only 7 episodes, and Jon Snow jumping from the south to the north to the south again with almost no progression of time. Now people are whining about slowness.

The point I made was obvious. Previously, the writers have been adapting 5 books. They have a source document to work from. Now that they are on their own, narratively-speaking, they are doing their best to craft their own ending. Even George RR Martin says that he wishes there were still a few seasons to go. Martin got paid a king's ransom for the rights to the books, and he's had writer's block for 8 years. Too fvck!ng bad.

And stop minimizing your whining and comparing it to wanting more pepper on your food. You are literally calling for a drastic re-editing of the final 6 episodes of a 73 episode series. ****, the next 2 episodes took them 2 months to film, not even counting the editing process. You are entitled to your opinion. You don't need to vomit that opinion all over the internet, particularly in a typical "oh, it would be so easy to fix this, I have a great idea, let's edit 20 minutes out of two episodes and stick them together" fashion.

Enjoy the show or turn it off. But you don't need to rub your sweaty balls on everyone else.
I dont need evidence for perceived pacing issues. It's mine (and as was the case last season) millions of others opinion. This isnt some fringe complaint.

Even then, the writers and producers literally said they made the decision to just speed things up and that Season 8 would be different. I'm not sure what else you need.

What's borderline retarded is that you're getting in your feelings over a criticism that has been acknowledged and addressed as if it's insane to have anything but praise for GOT (and once again, I said it was the 4th best show EVER!).

What's also borderline retarded is you taking a small suggestion about trimming 20 minutes and making it bigger than it is (Ill wait for you to point out where I said either of the first two episodes were too slow or sucked).Pacing isnt just about length of time. It's also about context. And necessity. So yeah, adding pepper to food.

But you know what is absolutely FULL retarded (which we know from Tropic Thunder is something you should never do)? Complaining about someone vomiting their opinion on an internet message board in a thread about a TV show. You're just a bit sensitive it seems. Maybe its bc the show is ending. I get it.

I somehow doubt if I posted 1000 times about how what a masterpiece of perfection the show is youd be having such a ****y attack or carrying on. No one is trying to take your joy away, cuzzo, and in fact if the show really is that spectacular (as GOT is), no amount of constant whining to the contrary would change that or bother you. You're the one who made it personal when you simply couldve disagreed.

Also, I'll rub my sweaty balls wherever I please, including your drumset. Get out your feelings.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember Cersei’s prophecy? It has to come to fruition, so she’s probably gonna die, at the hands of one of her brothers (wight or living), or Arya wearing the face of one of her brothers (Jamie more than likely). Remember she sent Bron to kill them both, so there could be Arya’s chance.
She’s going to be choked to death by a younger sibling. Tyrion choked his wife to death earlier. I think Jamie dies tonight so my money is on Tyrion. I’m still not 100% convinced that Tyrion is a Lannister. His father said he wasn’t and he was able to unchain the dragons.

Advertisement
Harry Potter > Game of Thrones 💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back