Ot: funny but disappointing

Cpaguy

Recruit
Banned
Just thought I’d share an encounter with the board today that I had that you all would find funny but it was personally disappointing for me. so I was walking around downtown and I saw this woman walking around fairly close to me great looking blonde hair great body high heels and I was gonna go over and introduce her to introduce myself to her and give her my card and see if she wanted to get together but then when I was going over she turned around and it ended up she was a Oriental.

Advertisement
Just thought I’d share an encounter with the board today that I had that you all would find funny but it was personally disappointing for me. so I was walking around downtown and I saw this woman walking around fairly close to me great looking blonde hair great body high heels and I was gonna go over and introduce her to introduce myself to her and give her my card and see if she wanted to get together but then when I was going over she turned around and it ended up she was a Oriental.
i don't get it.. she was a rug?

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"an" is used before nouns that begin with a vowel. Thank you @RVACane for taking a stand on this.

Advertisement
Back