Ot: funny but disappointing

What I do?
You banned him. He said, "a Oriental".

grammarpo_thumb_1.png

Advertisement
Just thought I’d share an encounter with the board today that I had that you all would find funny but it was personally disappointing for me. so I was walking around downtown and I saw this woman walking around fairly close to me great looking blonde hair great body high heels and I was gonna go over and introduce her to introduce myself to her and give her my card and see if she wanted to get together but then when I was going over she turned around and it ended up she was a Oriental.
1) Asians are people oriental are rugs. FFS. If you are going to be a troll, at least be a smart and witty one.

2) Byeong-shin!

3) Embrace #1 and #2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently, but let me be clear that I did not, in any way, ban OP for his sexual orientation. The dude has 3 posts in 6 years - all 3 of which are worthless troll porsts so under the laws of the House of Androol - I banned him because he just sucks.
You don't have to explain it to me mang, his post is most obvious. Straight to the ban, do not pass KTD. It's almost too bad he didn't go kicking and screaming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just thought I’d share an encounter with the board today that I had that you all would find funny but it was personally disappointing for me. so I was walking around downtown and I saw this woman walking around fairly close to me great looking blonde hair great body high heels and I was gonna go over and introduce her to introduce myself to her and give her my card and see if she wanted to get together but then when I was going over she turned around and it ended up she was a Oriental.
You should've presented your chop stick. What's the worst that can happen.?
TpSt.gif

Advertisement
Back